We are excited to offer a key position working closely with the founding team to help rapidly grow Europe's leading wholesale marketplace.
CREOATE is revolutionising how independent retailers fill their shelves with unique products, connecting them with emerging designers, makers and brands.
Working closely with the founders, the successful candidate will have an important role in uncovering new business opportunities and building key relationships. You will also be instrumental in helping to lay the early foundation for the sales team, with opportunities to grow quickly into the lead sales role and oversee a larger team of sales professionals.
Based in London but focused on the European market, you’ll be responsible for the full pipeline of prospective retailers - starting with identifying and researching the targets, conducting meetings, closing those deals and overseeing their successful onboarding.
Main areas of focus will include:
- Research new business targets and manage a rapidly growing database of leads;
- Collaborate with founding team to actively contribute to our sales strategy and plans, including creative tactics to hack onboarding new customers;
- Meeting and speaking with leads and existing customers, including travel across London and UK
- Supporting new and existing customers in the early stages of onboarding, including overseeing the successful delivery of orders and feedback to improve future assortments;
- Taking initiative to identify issues and finding solutions;
- Helping to build and deliver compelling pitches and sales materials;
- Assist in the hiring and growing sales team;
You will be joining an early stage start up with ambitious targets, so be prepared to be outside of your comfort zone and stretch your limits. This role is not for the faint hearted and ideal for those who welcome the challenge of making the impossible, possible. You will need to be a team player that is awesome at continually re-prioritising what must get done to keep growing month on month.
CREOATE’s culture is extremely entrepreneurial, and we not only give the freedom to but expect everyone in the team to innovate and bring fresh ideas to help the community grow.
We support flexible working, because like our customers, we work odd hours and are not always office based. In return, we offer a flexible working schedule.
- University degree, completed or in progress
- Proactive, loves jumping on opportunities, is motivated by success in numbers, and driven to achieve targets
- Show interest or had past experience of working in a start-up environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence, enthusiasm and the ability to challenge conventional thinking with creative ideas
Feel this is the right opportunity for you to be part of something you can influence and shape? Well, we can’t wait to hear from you :)
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Full Stack Developer at Ayima
- Junior R&D Tax Consultant - Technology at The Accountancy Cloud
- Software Engineer at RMP Enterprise
- Senior Product Designer at Bark.com
- Senior Product Designer at ZOE
- Data Scientist at Ratio
- Senior Product Manager at Trint
- UI/UX - Product Designer at Got-it
- Data Scientist @ YC / Innovate UK funded startup at Got-it