Obby - https://obby.co.uk - is London's leading education marketplace. We help independent teachers, makers and artists earn a living doing what they love - teaching, whilst providing Londoners with the best educational classes, courses and workshops.
From painting to pottery and soon to include language lessons, music classes and more, Obby's mission is to provide incredible learning experiences, help people get offline and learn something you fall in love with.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a business development executive to join the growing team to help us continue to find London's best teachers, as we launch into more learning categories and geographies.
How we work
The business development team is led by our co-founder, Tom, who loves skiiing, butchery and meeting all of the incredibly unique teachers Obby has the pleasure of working with.
The team is target-driven and every member of the team owns the business development and account management process for their selected categories. Besides meeting a bunch of amazing people, teachers, artists, and makers - you will be going on classes with our Obby teachers!
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone with 1-2 years of experience in business development at a marketplace, similar consumer business, or at a consultancy or investment bank. Specific education experience is not required.
Additionally, we are looking for team members who are excited about the Obby mission, providing independent teachers with a platform to share their skills and generate an income doing what they love.
Salary range £28,000 — 34,000
More like this
- Sales Development Representative at Paddle
- Graduate Strategist - Open Innovation at The Bakery Worldwide
- Account Executive at Sideways 6
- Junior Software Engineer (Full Stack) at CrowdJustice
- Customer Support for Software (SaaS) at Deskpro
- Guest Sales Executive at The Plum Guide
- Success Coach at Expensify
- Platform Engineer at Paddle
- Senior Full Stack Web Developer (Frontend Focus) at Schema
- Energetic Operations Intern at Foodchain Technologies