SpecifiedBy is a software company solves the disconnect between the way architects and specifiers search for building products, and how building product companies try to market and sell to them.
We're a VC-backed technology startup, with big ambitions, and we're now looking for proven, B2B, business development managers to join our inside sales team based in Newcastle city centre.
Responsibilities and Duties
You’ll be responsible for:
- Identifying and engaging with new potential customers (construction product companies) through a mixture of direct, outbound approaches
- Performing online demo's of how our software and marketplace can provide customers with value
- Closing new sales.
Qualifications and Skills
Successful candidates will likely have previous business development, telesales or outbound sales experience within a B2B environment.
Experience of selling software products / services, advertising solutions or marketing services would be a bonus.
Join a friendly and hard-working team, within a relaxed business environment, with the opportunity to establish yourself as key member of our small, but growing team.
If you're interested in building your sales career within an exciting, growing company, operating within a challenging market with huge opportunities, we would love to hear from you.
Please get in touch with your CV and cover letter.
Uncapped OTE circa £30,000+
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- VP Sales at Sideways 6
- Product Marketer at Akkroo
- Software Engineer at Reincubate
- Senior Business Development Manager at Car Quids
- 3 month Intern - Brand Director at Saltee Skincare
- Customer Success Manager at GatherContent
- Deployment & Customer Success Manager at District tech
- Full Stack Developer at Canvas
- Software Developer at Capital Pilot
- Customer Operations Executive at CharlieHR