Are you passionate about bringing innovative technology to market that impacts education and the student experience?
At Potential.ly universities, colleges and employers can deliver life-long-learning and future skills development to individuals, at scale, from initial assessment through to learning, progress tracking, awards distribution and portfolio creation.
With a growing base of clients, we are now looking for a business developer with a consultative mindset to join our team to help us deliver on ambitious growth targets.
You are ideally someone with a track record selling innovative solutions into the education sector. You enjoy working in a highly self-directed way, setting yourself tough targets and enthusing others with your ambitious achievements.
If you have a passion for education and want to play a key role in a growing, friendly, ambitious start-up team, we think you could be the right fit for us.
Your responsibilities will include:
- New business development with a focus on Further and Higher Education, and professional membership and training providers
- Building proposals for clients
- Investigating/developing sales leads
- Working towards meeting or exceeding a quarterly agreed sales goal
- Helping clients on-board with the help of the Account Management team
- Conducting webinars and calls with potential customers
- Comfortable with high level technical details of the product
- Providing feedback to the product team on what features will help to close new clients and/or are preventing deals from closing
- UK-wide travel to clients to bid for work and build long term relationships
- Have at least 3 years experience of B2B software sales, ideally in ed-tech
- A consultative selling style; an individual who can sell based on a complex solution, not just a product
- Are comfortable giving online webinars and demonstrations as your primary sales channel
- Excel when given responsibility and happy to work independently
- A passion for education
- Motivated by the ability to earn commissions and join a company from the ground up.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a small, friendly, ambitious team and have a large impact. We are based in London, but will consider flexible work arrangement. Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to Trevor Bezzina at [email protected]
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Director of Education at Nomad MBA
- Lead Software Engineer - with CTO potential at Grow Biotech plc
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Executive Assistant at Lyvly
- Customer Service Executive at Lyvly
- Strategic Business Development Manager at Gravity Sketch
- Software Engineer at Alterest
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites
- Infrastructure Engineer at re:infer