Starred is leading the way in the client feedback revolution, growing exponentially internationally. We count among our clients the likes of Spotify, Gumtree, Catawiki, and Nextdoor, and more established companies like Nestlé, Deutsche Post, Santander and Heineken. We're looking for a talented candidate in business development to take bold steps in expanding Starred’s reach even further. You’ll be granted a lot of responsibility and room to develop yourself in this role and to bring innovative ideas into practice. This role demands that you’re energetic, tenacious and have an entrepreneurial spirit. You’re enthusiastic about technology and have a penchant for startup business culture. And of course you’re super smart and personable!
We’re seeking a Business Development Rep in the beginning phases of his or her career, and we offer the the chance to excel in lead management.
- Inbound lead development: you’ll identify, research and prioritise new prospects
- Outbound lead generation: your creativity will shine here. You’ll generate new business opportunities and in doing so populate the Starred sales pipeline
- You’ll have substantive conversations with prospects to identify customer needs and determine whether the prospect is a sales lead
- You’re smart (bachelor degree or equivalent)
- One or more years of relevant full-time work experience, possibly alongside your studies
- You're a good listener and astute in getting to grips with the needs underlying the client’s questions
- You’re a convincing, personable and professional communicator both written and verbally. Native-level English is a must
- You’re enthusiastic about startups and you’re tech savvy. You’re a fast learner and curious about new tools and their added value to, for example, LinkedIn, SalesLoft and Pipedrive.
- You’re strong-willed and driven to be successful. We’re a fast-growing company and therefore looking for flexible people who take initiative and the right mentality to find the answer themselves
- You’re a motivated team-player with original ideas in business development. You’ll constantly challenge your approach with new tools, resources, content, etc.
What we offer?
- A competitive full-time base salary and quarterly sales commission
- At Starred we believe in ownership: ownership of your job, but also financial ownership. So therefore you’ll also become a Starred shareholder
- As part of our team you’ll have an important stake in defining our sales strategy, and learn from working directly with the experienced leadership team at Starred, and with fun clients
- Working in the heart of the London startup scene in Shoreditch
- Great training in lovely Amsterdam
Salary range £25,000 — 45,000
You will also become a shareholder
More like this
- Sales Development and Marketing Interns at SomeoneWho Ltd
- Business Developer at Zealous
- Business Development Manager at Contagious
- Product Expert / Project Manager at UpSlide
- Senior Front-End Developer (Riga, Latvia) at KASKO
- Sales paid internship (London FinTech) at Expend
- Back-end developer at Resonance
- Corporate Sales Intern at Craved
- Marketing paid internship (London FinTech) at Expend
- Senior front-end & React developer at Resonance