Apperio is a VC-backed, SaaS platform to intelligently monitor, measure and manage vital information, communication and activity between GCs and their law firms.
We’re looking for a diligent and ambitious generalist to work alongside the CEO/Founder and senior management team to help drive the company forward. Working across strategy, finance, operations and business development this is a varied and exciting role at the heart of a growing startup.
You'll be the type of person who thrives in an early-stage environment where everybody is proactive, learning and processes are iterative, not set in stone. You'll be equally comfortable reporting to senior executives as you are crafting proposals and creating compelling content to help accelerate the business.
Strong organisational skills & excellent attention to detail
Desire to gain exposure to a range of areas within the business
Preferably 3+ years in professional services, i.e. ex-Management Consultant
Ability to demonstrate ownership of significant areas of work and manage projects
Proactive and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
Enthusiastic, self-motivated and intellectually curious
Good team player; develops and maintains good working relationships with colleagues
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong academic background
More like this
- Marketing Manager/Growth Hacker at LocumTap
- Go developer at Vega Protocol
- Technical Project Manager at Powster
- Digital Marketing Executive at Funzing
- Demand Generation Manager at Marvel App
- Enterprise Data Engineer / Consultant at Keboola
- Programme Lead at KBS Albion
- Junior Entrepreneur at Sweatcoin
- Senior Product Designer at Potato London Ltd