At Yieldify we deliver great customer journeys at scale across hundreds of different websites in ecommerce, travel and beyond.
We secured top 25 positions in both the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 and the Deloitte UK Technology Fast 50 which recognise Yieldify as one of Britain’s fastest growing private technology companies. We also ranked in the top 100 for the Deloitte EMEA Technology Fast 500, recognising us as one of the fastest growing tech businesses in the whole of Europe, Middle East and Africa!
The Customer Services teams at Yieldify are responsible for the growth and optimisation of our existing global client relationships. As a Campaign Analyst here, you’ll be responsible for providing data driven insights to inform and shape customer strategies, welcoming new customers to the Yieldify family and ensuring that customer campaigns are launched successfully. You will need to be highly organised, data driven, commercially focused and most importantly...fun!
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting the Head of your vertical to launch client campaigns with excellence and at pace
- Working directly with our design and development teams to feed campaign requirements and confirm that delivery is in line with customer requirements
- Support our Consultants in defining long term, revenue generating strategies
- Spotting trends and opportunities for client success by digging into performance numbers in line with industry trends
- Driving internal business performance metrics, such as client retention and commercial performance, demonstrating revenue growth and helping to expand the business
- Becoming the expert in our products and future development, enabling you to provide training for new clients and provide feedback to the product development team on what our clients need from the product
- Working closely with the sales team to prepare the services team for new customers and ensuring a smooth transition from sales to services
- Supporting and developing best practice examples with the consultancy team to add excellence to our client communications and grow internal knowledge
We’re looking for someone with:
- Degree level qualifications and the ability to demonstrate the analytical nature of the degree
- An analytical mind who loves to dive deep into data, identify patterns and generate insights for the benefit of our customers
- The ability to demonstrate awareness of digital behaviour and trends
- Inclination for process driven strategies together with a strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- A demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Background in digital preferred, GA Certification, CRO or MVT a plus
- Proficient skills in the MS Suite - Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
You’ll love this role if:
- You love marketing and have a strong eye for detail
- You’re adaptable and thrive in fast-paced environments
- You enjoy analysing performance and creating opportunities
- You love variety, problem solving and take pride in providing the best service to your customers
- You have an enthusiasm for all things e-commerce!
What will you get from us?
Guidance - we’ll give you all the training and tools you’ll need in order to become successful here from your first day with us.
Autonomy - after you’ve got to grips with how things work here, we’ll encourage you to become a trusted member of the team flying solo on lots of smaller projects and we’ll support you as you build yourself up to take on projects for our prestigious larger customers.
Education - we champion self-learners who are dedicated to their own growth and development. We’ll encourage you to share your knowledge with the team and support you as you expand your mind and skills; we provide regular tech talks and learning opportunities, as well as tuition credit and discounts on General Assembly courses and Sunlight - our personal development portal.
Diversity - we’re proud to work with such a great mix of people. Everyone applying for a role at Yieldify will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or gender identity.
Lifestyle - competitive salaries and a great work-life balance - we enjoy 25 days holiday per year, flexible hours and can dedicate time to charities or community projects.
Perks - include gym discounts, bike storage, Cyclescheme, fresh fruit and dog friendly offices. We’re part of the WeWork family, based in Aldgate Tower, which affords us invitations to great parties, happy hours, WeWork events, great coffee, Monday breakfasts and, of course, beer on tap in the kitchens.
Salary range £0 — 0
Competitive, depending on experience
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at CAST
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Front-end developer at Browser
- Software Engineer at Orkestro
- Client Success Manager at Inkpath Limited
- Head of Product & Technology at Everpress
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Senior Product Designer at Medopad
- Junior Project Manager at Lattimore and Friends
- Back-end developer (python) at Stasher