👋 What is Founders Factory?
We make new businesses from scratch. We work closely with our 6 investors to identify new business opportunities, and rapidly bring those to market by providing significant "unfair advantages": be that access to existing customers or proprietary data sets. We then provide support to those startups by using our team of experts in growth marketing, fundraising, product, design, engineering and talent.
📲What is Convaio:
Companies will spend $118bn on leadership and management training in 2018. And for good reason too; 47% of employees have quit their job due to poor management. We help companies deliver effective leadership and management training through coaching and mentoring.
Using the Convaio software platform companies can democratise coaching and mentoring in the following ways:
- Internal coaching - We teach your employees how to coach and then connect them with others in your organisation to deliver coaching. This is how you can scale coaching across entire organisations.
- External coaching - When internal coaching isn’t the right fit, for example when conflicts of interest arise, external coaching is a great solution. We make it easy for companies to scale external coaching.
- Mentoring networks - Used to upskills employees and breakdown information silos. We help companies understand what skills their employees have and how to establish fruitful mentoring relationships.
Have a look at the product specification to understand how the Convaio software platform works.
💪Why we're excited:
- Software being used by real users and getting positive feedback
- External coaches are joining the platform
- Paid pilots in place with Aviva and SETL
- In talks to start new pilots with L’Oreal, The Guardian and MADE.COM
- Advisory board of experienced HR directors and coaches primed
🤝 The Deal
We provide all the excitement and freedom of an early stage startup but with the stability and resources of a large organisation. This is your rare chance to contribute across the full business spectrum to cofound a business with Founders Factory!
- Receive an initial seed investment of £150K when your business spins out
- Founder level equity
- Free office space with the Factory until you raise your next round of investment
- Access to shared resources across the Factory operations team including support across investments, strategic partnerships, growth marketing, branding, etc.
As our Co-Founder, CEO, you will be responsible for:
- Extending the company vision for Convaio and executing against it
- Building out commercial relationships with new businesses
- Setting out the product vision and delivering on it product and tech team
- Hiring and retaining a world class team beyond the founders
As our Co-Founder, CEO, you possess the following skills and competencies:
- Commercial and/or product experience taking an early stage business forward
- 5 - 7 years of experience in a leadership capacity
- A proven track record of taking ideas and bringing them to life
- Genuinely passionate fixing leadership and management training
- Proven track record of fundraising (ideally £500K+)
- Strong communication skills - you’ll be sharing the results of analyses, and discussing technical problems, with a variety of technical and non-technical audiences
- Thrive in uncertainty - ideally in an agency business and/or startup environment
This is your rare chance to contribute across the full business spectrum to become a founder in the future.
- Growth: Work with and meet exceptional talent. Learn faster than you ever have before.
- Autonomy: Freedom to execute, build businesses, not just products.
- Health and Wellness: Comprehensive extended health care coverage, standing desks, Yoga, and Stretch O’Clock.
- Office Meals: Catered lunches, unlimited breakfast, healthy snacks, freshly ground coffee and Paul’s Irish Bar.
Salary range £50,000 — 60,000
More like this
- Senior Engineer at Comic Relief
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Junior Data Engineer at Rotageek
- CTO / Lead Software Engineer at HyBird
- iOS Developer at unrd
- Senior PHP Software Engineer at Paddle
- Engineering Lead at AtomInvest
- Software Engineers for The Bakery Start Programme at The Bakery
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites
- Digital marketing manager at Browser