The App Business (TAB) is looking for a highly motivated, entrepreneurial and strategically-minded Client Director to join our growing team in London. As Client Director, you will be instrumental in shaping partnerships with our clients: building and maintaining strong relationships with a growing number of senior stakeholders.
With a high level of autonomy, you will have primary responsibility for maintaining and growing TAB’s revenue with your clients. To achieve that, you will not only work closely with clients, but as a part of TAB’s internal team; cross-functional experts from the UK’s largest team of dedicated mobile specialists. Together, you will develop commercial proposals using in-depth knowledge of your client's’ business, problem-solving skills and a thorough understanding of TAB’s breadth of service offerings.
- Manage three to four clients at a time, driving £2m+ revenue per annum, from each client;
- Collaborate with and work closely with other members of the delivery team (including product owners, strategists, engineers and designers) in order to develop a sustainable client growth plan;
- Develop further relationships with senior business executives, both within the area we are engaged and importantly in other divisions, departments - and maybe even geographies;
- Contribute towards and/or lead value proposition development to help expand TAB into agreed target sectors.
- A natural relationship builder with a true passion for supporting the client’s business aims and creating long lasting business partnerships;
- Possess a high level of integrity even when this involves making challenging decisions;
- A strategic thinker and strong problem solver with the ability to translate concepts and ideas into practical and tactical action;
- A goal-oriented self-starter with strong consultative instincts and skills;
- Thrive working in an entrepreneurial and fast moving environment, where leading-edge thinking and impact are expected
- Collaborative and inspiring; striving to help grow accounts and drive quality.
You will have:
- 5+ years of managing and developing senior client relationships in large, complex organisations;
- 5+ years of strong experience in software development project delivery;
- Clear evidence of expertise in helping improve clients’ businesses and creating value propositions for them;
- Excellent relationship management skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution;
- Ability to lead and motivate delivery teams.
About The App Business
Founded in 2009, The App Business runs fast and lean, creating awesome products and services for ambitious clients ready to rethink their business around mobile-enabled users. Based in the heart of London’s thriving King’s Cross, we work in an environment built to help us - and our clients - excel. We invest heavily in this vision, placing the support and development of our teams, as well as our culture, at the heart of everything we do.
As a company, we know it is important to acknowledge the effort our people put in - which is why we have a great range of benefits in place, which increase as people grow and develop within TAB. It is one of the many ways we ensure we say thank you, and has lead to us ranking as 'Outstanding' in the independent Best Companies Index.
If this sounds like the kind of place you want to work, apply now!
More like this
- Business Development Manager at RMP Enterprise Ltd
- Head of Operations at Debate Mate
- Front-end mobile software engineer at District Technologies Ltd
- Performance Marketing Manager at Diviac
- Customer Marketing Manager at Diviac
- Digital Design Lead at Wunderman
- Growth Associate - Business Development at UpSlide
- Full Stack Developer (MEAN... ish) at Omnifi
- Mid to Senior Front-End Developer at Wriggle
- Lead Full Stack Developer at SourceLF