Codec is on a mission to make the world of marketing more valuable to the audiences who receive it.Codec is a world leader in helping brands to identify, understand and humanise the audiences they care about. Codec’s Content Intelligence Platform enables any company to see what content any target audience wants them to make before they have to make it: leading to more emotional, exciting and effective content marketing.
Companies like Unilever, L’Oreal, Chanel, P&G and Reckitt Benckiser use Codec’s artificial intelligence and machine learning technology to move beyond product- based advertising and remove the financial and reputational risks that come with planning and creating more culturally-driven content marketing around poorly understood target audiences.
Unlike ad-tech or social listening companies, Codec maps culture and content across the web and uses this understanding to shows brands how to impact and improve the lives of their audiences. We have raised $6m to date with a seed round led by 500 Startups and other leading investors, and we’re experiencing some rapid MoM growth and traction presently with leading brands around the world.
Working at Codec, you’ll get to work with the world’s most sophisticated brands and publishers. And you’ll be recognised as an important voice in the company that finally puts audiences at the heart of marketing.
So if you are passionate about making marketing better, speak to us.
What we're looking for:
Codec is looking for an intern to join their Client Services team starting immediately.
The role involves:
Reporting to the Head of Client Services, the Client Services Intern will support Client Services Managers in managing the client product experience and delivering client work. They ensure that client work is delivered to the standard required for clients to see maximum value from the product Codec provides and help foster client behaviours that lead to repeat usage of the platform and optimal utilisation of our strategic services.
- Attendance at/on client kick-off meetings and calls to be aware of the briefing and scope of projects.
- Supporting the client onboarding process, including preparing the audience inputs for the platform, and reviewing and preparing segmentation results.
- Scheduling, planning and attending client touchpoints in accordance with the CRM plan.
- Support the development of presentation decks for project delivery e.g. tribe definitions decks.
- Utilising the Codec platform to identify and build tribes for brands e.g. platform inputs, quality checking outputs, data-informed copywriting and image research.
- Gathering and tracking internal and client feedback and liaising with CSM’s, product and tech teams to resolve issues.
- Assisting with the preparation of presentation decks for the delivery of strategic services and workshops.
About the opportunity:
This role suits if you’re:
- interested in marketing and technology and the symbiosis of the two
- excited about learning how to deliver value to marketers across the marketing workflow
- passionate about culture and how it manifests itself on social media
- enthusiastic about getting to understand the needs/opportunities/challenges of marketers and brands
- constantly inquisitive, looking to continuously learn
- diligent and analytical, with a focus on delivering value to the business
- able to clearly visually present data and produce data-inspired copy
- good at understanding social media analytics and data platforms
What we're offering:
The Client Services team is a fantastic entry point for joining Codec as it offers the opportunity to really understand our technology, liaise with every team in the business, including commercial and product, and learn about clients' objectives and challenges and how we can help them.
We foster an entrepreneurial, dynamic environment where hard work, curiosity and creativity is rewarded.
More like this
- Frontend Engineer at causaLens
- Front end developer (London based) at LedgerComm
- Full Stack Developer at Route Reports
- Product Design Architect at Deep Consulting Solutions
- Fullstack Engineer at Tractable
- Full Stack Engineer at Skim It Ltd
- Full Stack Engineer / Lead at Alterest
- Frontend Web Developer (Shopify) at We Make Websites
- Co-Founder at TOAD.ai
- Data Analyst at KidsKnowBest