We are looking for a junior associate to join our Customer Success team. The Customer Success Associate will support Customer Success Managers in managing the client product experience and delivering client work. They ensure that client work is delivered to the standard required for clients to see maximum value from the product Codec provides and help foster client behaviours that lead to repeat usage of the platform.
The Customer Success team is a fantastic entry point for joining Codec as it offers the opportunity to really understand our technology, liaise with every team in the business, including commercial and product, and learn about clients' objectives and challenges and how we can help them. Progression from this role is often to a client facing role in the customer success team. Other routes of progression available are through product and sales, depending on the skills and interests of the individual. We foster an entrepreneurial, dynamic environment where hard work, curiosity and creativity is rewarded.
Support Customer Success Managers in delivering client work and managing client engagements by:
- Assessing client briefs and proposing scopes of work, including investigations into various possible methodologies.
- Scheduling, planning and attending client touchpoints in accordance with the CRM plan.
- Guiding the client through the onboarding process, including preparing the audience inputs for the platform, and reviewing and preparing segmentation results.
- Training clients on effective self serve use of the Codec platform, including implementing product tours through Intercom and responding to client queries on Intercom.
- Preparing presentation decks for the delivery of strategic services or for workshops.
- Gathering and tracking client feedback and liaising with product and tech teams to resolve issues (both ad hoc and ongoing development).
- interested in marketing and technology and the symbiosis of the two
- excited about learning how to deliver value to marketers across the marketing workflow
- passionate about culture and how it manifests itself on social media
- enthusiastic about getting to understand the needs/opportunities/challenges of marketers and brands
- constantly inquisitive, looking to continuously learn
- diligent and analytical, with a focus on delivering value to the business
Internal support structure
Customer Success Associate will have regular and ad-hoc access to Customer Success Managers and Head of Customer Success for feedback, learning and general support, who will also facilitate learning and mentoring opportunities elsewhere in and outside of the business.
Salary based on the experience of the candidate.
More like this
- Senior Product Manager at People Matter .
- Sales Account Manager at Canvas Events
- Front End Engineer at Legl
- User Experience Designer at Waggel
- Growth Lead at InsideOut
- SEO & PPC Specialist at Rock Mission
- Operations Associate at The Wine List
- Senior Product Manager at Onfido
- Sale Executive / Junior BDM at Zipcube
- Customer Success Manager at Zipcube