What you'll be doing
The Client Services team is essential to FundApps' success. We have a stellar list of high-profile clients (3 of the world's 10 largest hedge funds) relying on us for their day-to-day business, and we strive to provide the best service possible. Our B2B NPS stands at 62.5 (Excellent) and we’re embarking on some serious growth globally across our teams and clients, doing things in RegTech that have never been done before. No two days are the same, and we hope you find this as exciting as we do!
You’ll be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with FundApps’ clients, ensuring their experience of using FundApps is a happy and productive one. This is a role that benefits from a broad skill set and will help lay the path to continue building your career. At its core, the Client Success team is directly responsible for keeping FundApps customers happy, productive, and blown away by the level of support and care we provide.
From Day 1 you will be getting stuck in and building your product knowledge and confidence - everything from managing our client onboarding process, supporting incoming client queries, and ensure we are delivering excellent service to all our clients and prospects. You’ll quickly be responsible for the implementation and long-term relationships of your own portfolio of clients
If you’re looking for a new challenge and this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you!
- Passion for client support and the role it plays in making a client-centric team successful (you've hopefully read about how Zappos do it).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in client success, account management, relationship management or software implementations roles.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with clients at a senior level and manage the demands of multiple client accounts.
- A techie at heart and a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, virtual and autonomous environment.
- Passionate about customer success and making life simpler with technology.
- Have impeccable follow through skills - you have a pulse on customer needs and can set expectations on delivery and next steps.
- You're great at explaining things to people, and have flawless written English.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial instruments (equities, bonds, derivatives etc).
- Excellent organisation, project management and time management skills.
- Authorisation to work in the US.
- Understanding and interest in regulatory compliance.
- Basic coding experience to help with data manipulation.
- Experience in a fintech, startup, or tech firm.
- Knowledge of German, French, Spanish or Italian.
- Familiarity with applied use of graphics interchange format files.
Life at FundApps
- Generous personal budget to spend as you see fit on professional development and training
- Dental & medical coverage
- Peer micro-bonuses through Bonusly
- Flexible working - 90% of our team do it regularly
- 25 days holiday leave + an extra day next year if you use it all
- Birthday off
- 4 days volunteer leave + 2 company volunteer days
- 12 weeks leave for all new parents regardless of gender, location or family structure
- Unlimited sick and compassionate leave
- Regular team social outings
- Peer-led ‘Brown-bag lunch’ learning sessions
- Matched 401k contributions
- Flexible wellbeing allowance
We are proud of the diversity of all FundAppers - it makes us strong. You will find flexibility around religious observances, our national flags all around the office, a monthly ‘Laydeez who lunch’ and a Pride celebration with some epic Cher and RuPaul playlists! If you’re looking for a workplace where you can just be yourself, you’re in the right place.
Salary range £65,000 — 75,000
More like this
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Executive Assistant at Lyvly
- Tech Lead - Bali: 5 months contract at Start Me Up
- Business Development Manager at FlatFair
- Product Designer at Nested
- Product Designer at Nested
- Community Manager - Open Source at MindsDB