At Twine, we are looking for the most enthusiastic and awesome people to help develop our Enterprise offering by locating new and exciting companies to work with.
This is a huge opportunity to help your career blossom by joining Twine. We are based in Manchester city centre (but currently fully-remote). We’re a dynamic venture-funded tech startup that needs people who want to make a difference.
What we do
Twine is a platform that helps companies hire quality freelancers from our network of 400,000 in creative, digital and marketing.
Companies need freelancers to grow their business but they struggle to find quality. Twine vets the best freelancers for a job by matching over 10 criteria including experience, location and style of work. This makes companies grow faster.
Our mission is to empower creators, whether companies or freelancers, by enabling a billion pounds of work. We would love for you to be a part of that!
We are a venture funded company and have large growth plans for the rest of 2021. We doubled revenue in 2020 and expect 2021 to be even bigger. The global trend of society being forced into remote work has benefitted Twine.
Your time will spend time working in a start-up team to research new companies and create leads for the Client Success Manager, who you will be working with closely. There will be room to grow and gain experience in customer success and sales.
You need to be a doer, as we're a small team. Twine works with larger companies who need large volumes of freelancers to create audio-visual content in a variety of sectors.
You will have a say in the direction we take, not just "do what your boss says" – your opinion matters at Twine.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Determined, hardworking and can organise own time well.
- Good research skills for new enterprise opportunities.
Understanding of the sales cycle and what makes a good lead.
- Knowledge of freelance creative and digital sectors (design, video, programming, illustration, animation, music).
- Knowledge of AI and machine learning.
- Familiar with OKRs to measure performance.
- B2B experience.
- Experience of self generating leads.
- Experience in volume calls, both domestic and global.
- We're a start-up, so we don't have that corporate, stale atmosphere. Your opinion makes a difference.
- We have a performance based bonus structure.
- Huge potential in the role to carve out opportunities and own areas of sales and customer success.
- Flexible hours & awesome working environment, based in the heart of Manchester.
- There is a secure basement where cyclists can leave their bikes.
- Working from home after Covid-19 is not a problem.
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Front End Web Developer at Rasa
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Coding Coach at Sigma Labs
- Front-end developer at Taylor/Thomas
- Shopify / CMS Senior Front-End Developer at Series Eight
- Senior Product Designer (Product Team Lead) at Helical Levity Ltd.
- Head of Marketing at Renude
- Full stack developer at Una Health
- Team Lead at Butternut Box