Client Success is at the heart of Inkpath’s desire to build lasting, strong relationships with our customers – whether they are universities, companies or charities. As an Inkpath Client Success Manager you will be integral to this initiative, working to embed Inkpath as a long-term solution across the breadth of our client organisations. You will hold a strategic, client-facing position within Inkpath and make a direct contribution to our success by ensuring a growing ROI is achieved.
Quickly becoming an accomplished source of expertise and good practice on Inkpath roll-outs, you will inspire stakeholders and decision-makers across your portfolio, building relationships and working closely with them to grow the Inkpath user base. You will have a reputation for impeccable customer management, creativity, attention to detail and strategic insight in the delivery of results and recommendations: in short, providing out-of-the box thinking that wows our clients and cultivates long-term successful relationships.
If you're curious about global education, inspired to help people find a better way of developing their careers, if you love working with customers, get a buzz from being part of the Education Technology revolution, and want to bring your expertise to a fast-growth start-up environment, then we want to hear from you.
You will be the first port of call for our customers: responsible for developing and executing a growth plan that focuses on educating our clients on the many capabilities of Inkpath; helping them with technical support and ad-hoc training where required; ensuring they become proficient users of the platform and its management interface; developing a close relationship during the pre-launch period and first six months of a new partner programme. You will be the face of Inkpath across our clients, positively enhancing their experience of Inkpath by providing comprehensive and exceptional day-to-day customer service.
What we want you to do
- Act as the primary interface between Inkpath and our clients, providing exceptional service and support to clients and their Inkpath users.
- Manage the onboarding and documentation process for all new Inkpath clients, collaborating with client stakeholders to launch new programmes and resolve issues promptly.
- Develop strategies and methodologies to engage proactively with client stakeholders, embedding Inkpath in their organisations.
- Identify trends across your portfolio in the way Inkpath is being adopted and used, analysing and reporting upon related data metrics and incidental feedback to inform our strategies for user engagement and retention.
- Be a champion for Inkpath, challenge the status quo, and bring creative solutions to enable our clients to get the best out of our platform.
You are an individual who is incredibly organised, technology-savvy, outgoing and comfortable with online software. As a dedicated team player you will play a significant role in the development of Inkpath as a platform and as a company.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrable Experience working in a client success, service-oriented sales or a support role in a related field.
- Advanced computer skills (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and preferably Adobe applications).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-honed organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately and multitask in high-intensity situations.
- Experience providing education-related services in a Higher Education, University or online environment.
- Ability to adjust to a flexible work day schedule.
- An advanced degree such as a Master’s or PhD.
- Online content development (blogs, social media, etc.) experience.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an atmosphere of constant change.
- Ability to work and contribute in a team environment.
- Start-up experience.
What you can expect working for Inkpath
We're committed to making Inkpath a fun, enjoyable and rewarding place to work, and believe hard work deserves real rewards.
- Competitive salary with regular reviews.
- Ability to develop and grow your career within the company.
- Great holiday allowance.
- Potential to have a stake in the business in future.
- Amazing team. Great founders. Supportive board and investors.
- Fun, modern and informal environment.
Salary range £32,000 — 40,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- Junior R&D Tax Consultant - Technology at The Accountancy Cloud
- Senior Product Designer at ZOE
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Full Stack Developer at Ayima
- Business Developer at The Nature Boys
- Estate Agent at Keller Williams London Bridge
- Growth Marketing Manager at Finance Unlocked
- Marketing Analyst at Vitl
- Gambling Content Writer/Copywriter (m/w/d) at CasinoNow UK
- Customer & Community Associate at Argent