Money is a top concern for so many people, yet 70% of people in the UK are overpaying for energy and household bills are a nightmare to manage. How can we change this?
Homebox is a service that’s radically changing the way people manage their household bills. We’re bringing something new to a space full of distrust, confusion and tedious forms.
This is an opportunity to join an early-stage startup in a leadership position which has already achieved funding, built a working end-to-end MVP, has customers and has valuable and unique in-house technology. It’s an exciting area in a £68bn market where the tides are beginning to shift.
The team is currently small and you’ll be working alongside a technical founder who has over a decade of experience leading successful startups.
You’ll need to be able to get hands on with growth, product, tech (full stack JS in Docker) or all of the above now and in the future evolve into a strategic-thinking leadership position. The exact team structure and roles will be ours to decide.
Homebox will bring innovative technology to the masses, saving millions of people money, digitising and optimising households. We’ll build a sustainable business and prioritise our team’s wellbeing as much as our customer’s success.
If this sounds like something you could be deeply passionate about, we’d love to hear from you. Drop a line to [email protected].
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- CTO / Co-Founder at FaultFixers
- Lead Software Developer at Flynotes
- Full-Stack/Back-End Python software engineer at www.cancergenomics.co.uk
- Communications Manager at Trussle
- Full-stack Developer at PassFort
- Back-end Engineer at Hero
- Engineering Lead & Senior Developers - FinTech at Simply Business
- Junior Software Engineer at Cambridge Bio-Augmentation Systems
- Head of Sales at Debate Mate Online