TOAD.ai – The Outdoor Advertising Directory – is geospatial analytics and media planning tool for Outdoor Advertising media. It combines the UK’s advertising screens and posters, and layers it with geospatial audience data to enable businesses and media planners to select the best locations to reach their target audiences.
We're bringing an unprecedented level of consolidation and measurement to the Outdoor industry. Combined with new digital networks, we aim to bring a similar level of measurement and responsiveness to the industry as online, bringing the powerful medium into the 21st century.
- TOAD.ai technical development commenced April 2017.
- Successful pitch on Dragons' Den. Aired on BBC2, March 29th, 2020.
- Huge interest generated from TV with Media Owners, Media Agencies, and Brands.
- Two-time participants in the Natwest Accelerator, including inaugural London cohort.
- Resident at Geovation, Land Registry and HM Land Registry proptech accelerator.
- Support from London & Partners, Newable, Capital Enterprise, Tech Nation.
- Already worked with major brands such as Happn, DuoLingo and Vitality.
- Resource member of IAB (new DOOH Council) and OUTSMART.
- First tech partner to gain access to ‘Route’, OOH industry-backed audience dataset.
- Offshore software licence requests in Australia, Mexico, Nigeria, Kenya, UAE, Japan.
- Export Strategy created with UK government’s Department for International Trade.
- JCDecaux's ex-Head of Digital Transformation joined August 2019.
- Private Equity or Trade Sale possible within 12-18 month horizon.
- Technical infrastructure recently completed for Media Agency SaaS subscriptions.
TOAD.ai is a functional and well-branded online platform that is well-known in the industry. Following an initial period to consolidate the UK's signage inventory, build the User Interface, research and layer in the audience data, we’re now able to turn our focus to our managed service, and SaaS subscriptions.
We provide 2 major services to our clients: a managed service for brands (backed by our proprietary technology), and licensing our software to Media Planning agencies for use with their own brand clients.
A recent (March 2020) appearance on Dragon’s Den has generated a huge amount of inquiries from the supply-side (Media Owners) and the demand-side (Media Agencies and Brands).
We are now seeking an experienced media professional to capitalize on this attention, convert sales inquiries, develop agency relationships, and help develop the software and create an investment proposal in the midterm. The candidate would help us develop relationships with brands and agencies, and compliment founder George and technical lead Soham. There's a real opportunity to be a core part of a capable founding team, to build and sell a valuable business, and thereby generate significant financial rewards and professional development.
We’re looking for a dynamic, pragmatic self-starter to help us find and launch and grow exciting brands, including a strategically balanced range of the below:
- Manage media sales and RFPs across independent media agencies and direct clients, both in the UK and across key global markets.
- Balance reactive trading requirements (client RFPs) with proactive business development to drive revenue across new and existing clients.
- Deliver outdoor media campaigns integrated with digital, mobile and experiential channels.
- Utilize partnership and client data to create optimized and robust campaigns for advertisers.
- Meet with and present TOAD.ai to media agency investment and planning teams.
- Work with management to establish commercial targets and negotiate with investment teams across media agencies and direct clients to deliver against these.
- Deliver pre/post sales services such as workshops, media agency inspiration sessions and post-campaign reporting.
- Day-to-day client contact and relationship management.
- Drive the integration of OOH planning into wider communications strategies.
- Develop and maintain relationships with media owners, agencies and brands.
- Extract briefs and design effective OOH campaigns, present campaign proposals and close sales.
- Creative input to campaign artwork where applicable.
We’re looking for someone:
- Experienced in finding, pitching and closing clients.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Comfortable with analysis, reporting and dashboards.
- Experience with CRM systems (currently Pipedrive)
- Confident on Google’s G and Suite Adobe CS (bonus).
- Experience of budget management.
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Passionate about innovation in advertising and geospatial data.
- >2 years’ experience at an OOH Specialist (Kinetic, Posterscope, Talon, Rapport).
- Experience at full-service Media Agency (Mindshare, OMD)
- Experience at Media Owners (Primesight, JCDecaux) also highly valued.
- Experience with brand and agency clients.
- Founding equity stake realized according to Vesting Schedule.
- EMI Share options scheme.
- Working in a dynamic environment alongside fast-growth and geospatial tech.
- Remote working or Central London location (Farringdon).
- Opportunity for huge professional development.
Get in Touch!
Please see our website and social channels to learn more about what we do.
If you're interested, don't hesitate to get in touch. Please send questions and/or CV and applications to [email protected]
More like this
- Product Owner - Ecommerce Agency at We Make Websites
- Frontend Web Developer (Shopify) at We Make Websites
- Content Marketing Specialist (Part-time) at Papercup
- Ecommerce Solutions Consultant at We Make Websites
- B2B Sales Manager at Fundsquire
- Early Employee - Restaurant Sales at QRclean
- First Employee Senior Sales Manager - Restaurants at QRclean