Do you want to design and build solutions for one of the developed world's toughest challenges?
Zinc's nine-month full-time company builder programme brings together 50 talented individuals, domain expertise, insights from social science and a leading network of experts to create new purpose-driven companies.
The Zinc programme differs from other startup incubators/accelerators in that it harnesses the power of a mission to mobilise the best talent, ideas and capital. This year's mission is to rethink ageing and improve the quality of later life.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for ambitious, creative and entrepreneurial people who want to build brand new mission-led businesses from scratch.
Founders will come from a variety of backgrounds, including creatives, designers, content producers, product managers, clinicians, engineers, financial services experts, researchers, serial entrepreneurs, NGO innovators, life scientists, care managers, and more.
You don't need to have an idea already but you will need to demonstrate ambition to build a new business and commitment to the later life mission.
What you can gain from the Zinc programme:
- The opportunity to build an innovative, highly-scalable, purpose-driven business
- Support from a world-class network of experts from business, academia, design, technology and the public sector
- A £12000 stipend paid over nine months
- Access to co-founders with proven business or domain experience
- Access to leading evidence-based research
- Funding and investment opportunities
- Access to a centrally-located co-working space in London
Applications close 21 July 2019
More like this
- QA Engineer at ContentCal
- Full stack developer at Dark Blue
- Full Stack Engineer at Verisart
- Sales and Partnership Manager at Thirdeye Labs
- Product Designer at Verisart
- UI/UX Lead at Microtest Ltd
- Product Manager at Microtest Ltd
- Head of Design, Marketing at Dataswift Ltd
- Technical Lead at Collagerie
- Lead Full Stack Developer at GetAgent