The transition into parenthood is tough. 1 in 3 parents are experiencing perinatal mental ill-health. Kami’s vision is to empower parents with a personalised, data-driven, evidence-based coach. The value that we deliver to our users comes from the knowledge of our experts and coaches, whose intuition and experience allow them to customise support based on what they pick up from the user.
We are delivering our support through a judgment-free, artificially intelligent, digital chatbot enabling parents to:
- Get trusted, non-judgmental advice and answers to their questions;
- Set goals, monitor progress and accomplish goals for their wellbeing and parenting;
- Access teleconsultation sessions with vetted consultants specialising in fertility, parenting, wellbeing, and behaviour change;
- Find and access products and local services curated to their needs.
Applications are invited for a Co-Founder/CTO, with a specific focus on creating a product in React Native using NodeJS which will be subsequently packaged as Android and iOS applications.
- Develop, Fix and maintain our first mobile and web app (in Android and iOS)
- Implement new features and enhancements
- Innovate and provide critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Achieve creative tech solutions
Essential Technical Skills:
- Experience deploying apps in the App Store and Google Play
- Expert-level knowledge in React Native. You have built and deployed high-level React Native Apps before.
- Expert-level knowledge in Node.js
- Knowledgeable in Redux and container technologies
- Knowledge of Graph QL
- Knowledgeable in SQL: MySQL, Postgres, etc
- Has created Apps in AWS (Amazon Web Services) - understands Amazon microservices
- Has worked with video integration APIs (eg. Amazon Kinesis)
- Has worked with Figma
- Some knowledge in IOS SDK and Android
- Has worked with Agile platforms such as Jira, Trello, Base Camp, etc.
Desirable Technical Skills:
- Elixir Knowledge
- Experience integrating AI solutions
- Evidence of QA and Testing experience
- Can communicate well in English
- Responsive and able to use initiative to deliver in tight timescales
- Very thorough at documenting work
- Versatile enough to be able to work well as part of a small and agile team
As part of the application process we will require sight of your CV, a cover letter and contact details of two referees. We are looking for someone able to start working as soon as possible.
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Full Stack Software Engineer at Lollipop
- Work in conservation (with React Native) at Chirp Birding
- Software Engineer - Full Stack (PHP/React) at Dawson Andrews
- Head of Engineering at Zero Deposit
- Digital Marketing Executive at Pockit Limited
- Lead Engineer at Zero Deposit
- Data Science Director at Juni
- Customer Success Director at Juni
- 🛒 E-commerce Manager at Yuca at Yuca
- Product Director at Juni