Who we are:
We’re on a mission to bring the benefits of therapy to the masses.
For anyone going through a tricky time, the choice is between either a months-long NHS waiting list to see a counsellor or forking out upwards of £60 a session to see a private psychotherapist. Both come with the baggage of an inflexible time commitment and an archaic infrastructure. We’re determined to make a third way possible: available whenever you need it, free at the point of use, and approachable rather than intimidating.
Wouldn’t the world be a better place if everyone could access the benefits of therapy?
Spill has raised funding from top tier UK investors including Passion Capital and Seedcamp and works with some amazing companies such as Monzo, Rightmove and TimeOut.
As the first content person at Spill, you will have a huge impact on how Spill is perceived. You will be shouting about our success, writing candidly about our failures and sharing our mission far and wide.
You will be responsible for communicating with the press on a weekly basis. Heading up new press releases and building relationships with journalists. You will be responsible for the content strategy, writing and publishing interesting content on Spill’s channels as well as writing for other blogs and journals.
Who you are
You are comfortable with uncertainty, can take initiative, and believe strongly words can change the world.
A writing heavy degree
A good eye for “interesting”. You know what people want to read
Experience building an online community of some kind
Salary range £21,000 — 25,000
More like this
- Senior Software Backend Engineer at Midnite
- Senior Full Stack Developer at Arkk Solutions
- Director of Education at Nomad Academy
- Senior Front-End Developer at Browser London
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Senior PHP Developer at Agent Software Ltd
- Digital Campaign Manager at HubbleHQ
- Senior Developers at VirtualSystems Limited
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Project Manager at Borne Digital