We are looking for an independent, entrepreneurial team member who is eager to take responsibility over structuring our communication channels and international PR accounts.
The Inner Circle is a selective dating app that connects ambitious, like-minded singletons around the world. Since inception in November 2012, The Inner Circle has rapidly expanded and is currently active in London, New York, Paris, Barcelona, Milan, Amsterdam, Zurich, Berlin and Stockholm, with over 150,000 members across the globe.
As a Communications Manager you will be, safeguarding our tone of voice, producing clear and consistent brand messaging across all media. Monitoring the results, interpreting data and improving the copy based on learnings.
You will manage and structure our international PR accounts. Prepare communication around new launches, connect with influencers, reach out to press and research cities, pr agencies and freelancers.
You will manage social media accounts and assist our customer service team to turn feedback into improvements. Finally come up with improvements, pitch them and make them happen.
• Bachelors or Masters degree
• Native in English
• Brilliant creative writing skills in English
• Experience in communications and PR
• Eager to be part of a small, but dynamic team in a start-up environment
• Not afraid to approach people
• Energetic, sociable, organised and most of all, you like to get things done!
More like this
- Community Manager at Fat Lama
- Community Manager at Makers Academy
- Event Manager at Hardware Pioneers
- Communications Manager at Trussle
- Engineering Lead & Senior Developers - FinTech at Simply Business
- Social Media / Growth Marketing Manager at Stitched
- Head of Sales at Debate Mate Online
- Technical Product Lead at Clevertech
- CTO / Co-Founder at FaultFixers
- Senior Front End Developer at Funding Options