We are looking for an independent, entrepreneurial team member who is eager to take responsibility over structuring our communication channels and international PR accounts.
The Inner Circle is a selective dating app that connects ambitious, like-minded singletons around the world. Since inception in November 2012, The Inner Circle has rapidly expanded and is currently active in London, New York, Paris, Barcelona, Milan, Amsterdam, Zurich, Berlin and Stockholm, with over 150,000 members across the globe.
As a Communications Manager you will be, safeguarding our tone of voice, producing clear and consistent brand messaging across all media. Monitoring the results, interpreting data and improving the copy based on learnings.
You will manage and structure our international PR accounts. Prepare communication around new launches, connect with influencers, reach out to press and research cities, pr agencies and freelancers.
You will manage social media accounts and assist our customer service team to turn feedback into improvements. Finally come up with improvements, pitch them and make them happen.
• Bachelors or Masters degree
• Native in English
• Brilliant creative writing skills in English
• Experience in communications and PR
• Eager to be part of a small, but dynamic team in a start-up environment
• Not afraid to approach people
• Energetic, sociable, organised and most of all, you like to get things done!
More like this
- VP of Customer Success and Operations at Talking Circles
- Lead Developer at MIDiA Research
- Chief Technical Officer at Talking Circles
- Online Marketing Manager at Live Better With
- Senior Full Stack Developer (Python/Angular) at Talking Circles
- Developer (Ruby) at Royal Academy of Arts
- PR Executive at tails.com
- Onboarding Analyst at Capdesk
- Marketing Assistant at Cuckooz
- Head of Marketing at Makers Academy