About Founders Pledge
Founders Pledge is a global community of founders and investors who have collectively pledged more than $430 million of their personal proceeds from exit (business sale) to high-impact charities.
As a registered charity in the UK, the US and Germany, Founders Pledge’s mission is to make it the norm for technology entrepreneurs to both give more and give more effectively. We do this by asking founders to legally commit to giving as part of a wider movement, and providing the research and expertise founders need to make informed decisions.
This a fantastic opportunity for anyone interested in working with start-ups, non-profits, and the technology sector, as well as building exceptional experience in scaling start-ups, entering international markets, and building regional hubs.
About The Role
You'll be supporting the Growth and Community teams, working closely with the department directors. This is a critical behind-the-scenes role to ensure processes are completed effectively and efficiently.
What You'll DoSupport community growth
- Grow and maintain our database of founders, investors, and VCs who may want to join the community
- Identify conferences and events to attend to build awareness of our work
- Draft outreach emails to founders and investors
- Develop and execute a system to track market information, including recent funding rounds, exits, and other news
- Update new information about our members in our CRM
- Execute logistics of on-boarding new pledgers, including SWAG and welcome communication
- Update member profiles on the website
- Prepare pledge agreements and other legal documents
- Take on new tasks as they arise
The Ideal Candidate
You want to play an important part in a small team that will have huge impact, raising hundreds of millions of dollars for charity and coordinating entrepreneurs to solve the world’s most pressing problems
You love being organised and have felt the joy of a well-designed spreadsheet
You have experience working with data, CRMs and skilled with standard software (Google Drive, Microsoft Office, especially Excel)
You have high attention to detail and can prioritise tasks assigned from various members of the team
You’re looking for a culture that is focused on work-life balance, constant improvement, and fun, while achieving stellar results
Salary range £24,000 — 26,000
More like this
- Member Manager at Beam
- Community Manager at Makers Academy
- Engineering Lead & Senior Developers - FinTech at Simply Business
- Junior Entrepreneur at SweatCo
- CTO / Co-Founder at FaultFixers
- Senior Front-end Developer at New Vector
- QA Tester at Rotageek
- Social Media / Growth Marketing Manager at Stitched
- Developer of any coding language at hackajob