Daye is a pre-launch female healthtech startup developing a platform that will enable women to take control of their wellbeing via innovative new products, accessible screening and a data-driven tracking application.
We are currently developing the world’s first plastic-free, cramp-fighting tampon: we use natural fibers, as part of our commitment to environmental sustainability, in our tampons and infuse them with pharma-grade, hemp CBD to offer an immediate, effective form of pain relief.
We are a team of 6 based in East London and have raised over £1M from leading investors such as Index and Kindred.
About the Role
You will be supporting the Brand and Growth teams with our initial launch efforts. We are looking for someone who can represent the voice of the target Daye consumer to the Daye team, listening to and participating in online communities related to female health and CBD across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Medium, and other social platforms. You will help us build products and craft messaging that address the real pain points of our target consumer. Our goal is to meet her where she is and you will help to ensure that we serve her needs first.
You will also be the first point of contact for customer support, ensuring that all inbound messages across all channels are answered in a timely, Daye-appropriate manner. Initially, you will be supporting the growth of our waiting list and keeping users engaged until we officially launch. You will be experimenting with new ideas to build our community and increasing touch points with potential customers. You will also be helping to collate consumer research and onboard beta users.
In addition to strengthening and expanding our online community, you will be responsible for participating in offline events related to our core value propositions (female health, CBD, sustainability, and transparency in manufacturing).
The ideal person will be a communicator at heart with strong writing skills and excellent time management.
• Experience at a growing startup in either CX, Marketing operations, Community management or Growth;
• Great writing skills;
• Strong organisation skills and proficient with Google sheets, PM tools like Airtable, Asana, Trello and Social Media tools like Later, Hootsuite, etc.
• Proficient in Social Media, in particular Instagram;
• Familiar with Intercom or other customer messaging platforms;
• Interested in growth, testing and experimenting quickly to drive engagement and traction;
• People person, results oriented, and excited by the opportunity to help make female health better.
• Photoshop skills are a bonus but not required.
• Competitive salary.
• Flexible hours.
• Health insurance.
Salary range £28,000 — 38,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Senior Software Backend Engineer at Midnite
- Senior Full Stack Developer at Arkk Solutions
- Director of Education at Nomad Academy
- Senior Front-End Developer at Browser London
- Digital Campaign Manager at HubbleHQ
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Project Manager at Borne Digital
- React Front-End Developer at Cambridge Cancer Genomics (CCG.ai)
- Talented Fullstack Ruby Developer at Homeshift
- Tech Lead - IoT/AI Device Software/Hardware at Archangel Imaging