Daye is a pre-launch female health technology startup. We’re developing a platform for women to take control of their health through improved products and services. We exist at the intersection between physical and digital products.
We are a team of 11 based in South London and have raised over £7M from top tier venture capital firms in San Francisco and London.
About the Role
You will be supporting the Brand and Growth teams with our initial launch efforts. We are looking for someone who can represent the voice of the target Daye consumer to the Daye team, listening to and participating in online communities related to female health and CBD across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Medium, and other social platforms. You will help us build products and craft messaging that address the real pain points of our target consumer. Our goal is to meet her where she is and you will help to ensure that we serve her needs first.
You will also be the first point of contact for customer support, ensuring that all inbound messages across all channels are answered in a timely, Daye-appropriate manner. Initially, you will be supporting the growth of our waiting list and keeping users engaged until we officially launch. You will be experimenting with new ideas to build our community and increasing touch points with potential customers. You will also be helping to collate consumer research and onboard beta users.
In addition to strengthening and expanding our online community, you will be responsible for participating in offline events related to our core value propositions (female health, CBD, sustainability, and transparency in manufacturing).
The ideal person will be a communicator at heart with strong writing skills and excellent time management.
• Experience at a growing startup in either CX, Marketing operations, Community management or Growth;
• Great writing skills;
• Strong organisation skills and proficient with Google sheets, PM tools like Airtable, Asana, Trello and Social Media tools like Later, Hootsuite, etc.;
• Proficient in Social Media, in particular Instagram;
• Familiar with Intercom or other customer messaging platforms;
• Interested in growth, testing and experimenting quickly to drive engagement and traction;
• People person, results oriented, and excited by the opportunity to help make female health better;
• Photoshop skills are a bonus but not required.
A casual, dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment;
Unlimited holiday days;
Maternity and paternity leave;
Salary range £25,000 — 42,000
More like this
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Full Stack Developer at Ayima
- Software Engineer at RMP Enterprise
- Senior Product Designer at Bark.com
- Senior Product Designer at ZOE
- Backend Developer at Winkel Games Ltd
- Data Scientist at Ratio
- Front-End Developer at causaLens
- Data Scientist - Research Team at causaLens
- Content and Community Marketing Manager at Appsumer