HEY! WE'RE LAUNCHING 2 AWESOME CONSUMER PRODUCTS IN THE NEXT 3 MONTHS AND WE NEED SOMEONE INCREDIBLE TO COME ON BOARD AND BUILD COMMUNITIES AROUND EACH OF THE PRODUCTS.
The two products are:
1. A new hardware product that we're launching with Walmart and Amazon
2. A new messaging app for work (It's very different from Slack as you'll see)
Honestly, it will be a challenge - we need someone who can think on their feet and work on multiple projects simultaneously. You'll work alongside the management team and PR agency to build and execute strategies.
- Writing blogs and press releases
- Community engagement (running competitions and events)
- Manage and grow social channels
- Work with and identify new influencers
- Develop new opportunities and partnerships
- Liaising with our PR agency
- Content strategy and asset development
Experience is required.
The benefit is - you do good, you'll get a great bonus and you'll have some great stuff for your portfolio. We work from home and co-working spaces so we're super flexible... and we have regular Friday drinks (and occasional other weekday drinks).
Oh. And - we'll send you t the occasional festival and fun event.
Salary range £19,000 — 25,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Senior Product Manager at Festicket
- Head of Digital Marketing at Craved
- Head of Marketing at Adaptive Lab
- Front-end Developer at Mighty Sharp Ltd
- Frontend Team Lead (React) at Festicket
- Operations Intern at Craved
- Marketing Manager at Sideways 6
- Designer at Mint Digital
- Lead Back End Developer (Ruby) at Houses of Parliament
- Full Stack Developer at Motorway