HEY! WE'RE LAUNCHING 2 AWESOME CONSUMER PRODUCTS IN THE NEXT 3 MONTHS AND WE NEED SOMEONE INCREDIBLE TO COME ON BOARD AND BUILD COMMUNITIES AROUND EACH OF THE PRODUCTS.
The two products are:
1. A new hardware product that we're launching with Walmart and Amazon
2. A new messaging app for work (It's very different from Slack as you'll see)
Honestly, it will be a challenge - we need someone who can think on their feet and work on multiple projects simultaneously. You'll work alongside the management team and PR agency to build and execute strategies.
- Writing blogs and press releases
- Community engagement (running competitions and events)
- Manage and grow social channels
- Work with and identify new influencers
- Develop new opportunities and partnerships
- Liaising with our PR agency
- Content strategy and asset development
Experience is required.
The benefit is - you do good, you'll get a great bonus and you'll have some great stuff for your portfolio. We work from home and co-working spaces so we're super flexible... and we have regular Friday drinks (and occasional other weekday drinks).
Oh. And - we'll send you t the occasional festival and fun event.
Salary range £19,000 — 25,000
More like this
- Sales & Partnerships Manager (Business Development at ILoveGin.com
- Community Manager (Marketing & Operations) at ILoveGin.com
- Marketing Director at Takumi
- Programme Lead at KBS Albion
- Senior Product Designer at Potato London Ltd
- Head of Marketing at Pixoneye
- Front-end Developer at Studiomade
- Marketing Manager/Growth Hacker at LocumTap
- Front-end developer at Messly
- Back-end developer at 542 Digital