Have you worked in SaaS or an Ad Tech Start up? Looking to join one and work with amazing brands like Netflix and ASOS? We need you on our team!
We are looking for ambitious and enthusiastic graduates/interns to join our fast-paced Community team where you can learn and develop a variety of competences: by taking part, you will apply real-world rocket fuel to your career. This will give you the opportunity to learn new skills whilst having fun working with cutting-edge technology.
- Assist and execute day to day campaign management for clients under guidance of Campaign Manager
- Assist in building Community strategies alongside the Community Manager, dealing with clients directly and taking partial ownership for the campaign KPI’s community communication and reporting.
- Help manage the Community for brands on a daily basis ensuring individual KPI’s are being met and suggest ways of improving processes.
- Help identifying new areas for growth and deep diving into campaign data to recognise behaviour patterns so we can become the leading source of data on gen z and millennial behavior and consumer preferences.
- We are agnostic about degrees but do prefer if you have a background in PR or advertising agency work.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- You will be results driven with analytical capability, with the ability to innovate and simplify current process and practices.
- Flexible working hours and location. We’re building a culture that is not 9-5 you can work from home on Tuesday mornings and Thursday afternoons.
- Free Coffee
- Super nice office location near Southbank
- Free yoga class once a week
- You will also get hands on experience in many parts of the business which is invaluable and you will have direct impact on shaping the company’s product, growth and evolution.
More like this
- Customer Marketing Manager at Diviac
- Performance Marketing Manager at Diviac
- Junior Google Marketing Executive at Sportpursuit
- Business Development Manager at RMP Enterprise Ltd
- Talent Program Manager at Welocalize
- Digital Design Lead at Wunderman
- iOS Junior Developer at AirDates
- Digital Designer at Wunderman
- Admissions Assistant at Entrepreneur First
- Multilingual Account Manager at Freelancer.com