Visionect, the premier designer and developer of ultra-low-power digital display solutions that are changing the way information is being delivered, is looking for a community manager and content creator to drive engagement and create original written, audio and video content.Your role:
You will be primarily responsible for managing day-to-day engagement in the community and supporting programs that connect Visionect users with each other, driving user adoption and retention. Ideal candidates will know how to build, manage and evolve communities inside and out, and be able to implement best practices.
You not only love to create content and engage a variety of communities on- and offline, but have a knack for analyzing and transforming data into easily understood and actionable insights. You have the ability to manage several different brands existing in the corporate, higher education and hospitality industries, all with distinct voices, seamlessly switching between those.
You will create written, audio and video high-value original content that will engage the audience and boost content marketing.We are offering:
- Employment in our Ljubljana HQ. If you’re the right person for the job, we will help you with your relocation.
- Competitive pay and compensation, with full medical insurance and paid leave.
- A creative environment, freedom to think and explore, and to advance new ideas and thoughts.
- Top talent and probably the strongest coffee anywhere.
- Setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Providing engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts, as well as high-value original content for our blog, vlog and podcast channels.
- Managing and helping automate social listening.
- Monitoring social channels for trending news and ideas, and then ideating on those trends through our social media accounts.
- Help with managing social media channels.
- Help with implementing engaging image and video content for social media brand accounts.
- Working with in-house content creators to produce creative assets.
- Nurturing, understanding and bonding with communities and individuals to aggregate and suggest features and solutions.
- Responding to comments and customer queries with passion and on time.
- Ensuring that new opportunities for engaging with customers are researched, tested and realised.
- More than 3 years of relevant experience working as a community manager and content creator with demonstrable successes.
- Your work experience should be from a tech company, not an advertising or creative agency.
- Excellent English communication skills gained in an international environment are a must.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and mindset, paired with a great work ethic. An “everyone answers the phone” approach to teamwork and being a teammate are a must.
- A cutting-edge interest in social media, keeping abreast with its fast changing nature.
- A natural problem solver and able to think on your feet.
- Love of communicating with people and emphatically understanding their needs and concerns.
Founded in 2007, Visionect is the premier designer and developer of ultra-low-power digital display solutions created on electronic paper technology.
Visionect’s mission is to empower people in public spaces to make better decisions by delivering more relevant, timely information, supported by digital displays easily installed in locations impossible before.
The company is known for its JOAN room scheduler and the Place & Play product line, while partnerships with leading industry players have resulted in cutting-edge signage technology for traffic and public transportation, retail, hospitality, healthcare, education, finance and more. Visionect products and solutions are used by some of the most influential organizations in the world, among them Microsoft, Hyundai, Dreamworks, Disney, Lego, NASA, BMW and others.
More like this
- Graphic Designer & Social Media Coordinator at Luca Faloni
- VP Marketing / Growth (Co-founder) at Your Grapevine
- Community Manager at Finimize
- Marketing Lead at Dem Dx
- Account Development Executive at Contagious Communications
- Customer Service Manager at Midrive Limited
- Inside Sales - Account Manager at GatherContent
- Marketing Lead at Laka
- Product Marketer at Akkroo
- Business Analyst at Flux