If you’re a high achiever with talent, looking for something more than a boring job in corporate, want to work with the best and brightest, don’t need to be hand held, and want to be in at ground zero with a company that has a shot at being one of the biggest sites on the Internet, then keep reading!
Ten-time Webby Award winner Freelancer.com is the world’s leading freelancing and crowdsourcing marketplace. A career with Freelancer.com exposes you to the fast pace of a global online business at its grass roots, by a team who have built global companies before, and recently took the organisation through a hugely successful IPO.
We are now looking for an Community Manager that will manage the very best of the best freelancers on our site. You will be the represent thousands of the most talented freelancers around the world, and will be tasked with building and maintaining the community to the highest standards, furthering its status as the best global freelancing talent pools in the world!
- Confident decision maker
- Excellent communication skills
- Content curation skills
- Quick learner
- Excellent at building trusted relationships with users
- Great judgement capabilities
- Ability to multitask
- Innovative and proactive thinker
Preferred Experience and Qualities:
- Experience resolving customer support issues
- Process improvement experience
- Product improvement experience
- Working in a global team
- Data analytics experience beneficial (e.g. SQL)
- Relevant tech industry experience
- Experience launching community initiatives
- Open Dashboard: Our Dashboard contains thousands of graphs and we give access to every employee. You see what the CEO sees
- Cutting Edge Tech: Learn the latest tech, push back to the community, and talk about it all in our regular meetups
- Zero Bureaucracy: You won’t need to fill out forms, argue with legal, or sit around doing nothing because you’re waiting for approval from management
- Hackathons: Quarterly hackathons allow you to build a team and hack through really exciting projects. You can work on whatever you want
- Life Changing Products: Freelancer is the primary source of income for millions of people around the world. We really do change lives and you can help us build products that leave a lasting impact on our users
- Open Communication: At freelancer you have 100% visibility from day one. We communicate openly, with daily stat reports from our data scientists, weekly product reports and town hall presentations where you can ask the CEO anything
- Amazing office: Fully stocked bar, weekly team lunches, games consoles, fully stocked kitchens, open desk seating, small product teams, as many monitors as you want, the list goes on…
This won’t be a cog-in-the-machine type of job; you will be joining a rapidly growing global technology company that values attitude and capability over experience, so if you are looking to make a difference and be rewarded for your efforts, this is the place for you.
We are striving to build one of the biggest sites on the Internet, so help us scale to 100+ million users, while enjoying all the perks of working in tech - fun atmosphere, smart people, awesome office, fully-stocked kitchens, social events, hackathons and more!
More like this
- Junior Data Engineer at Rotageek
- Digital marketing manager at Browser
- 😇 Member Manager at Beam
- 📰 Communications Manager at Beam
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Customer Success Sr. Manager (PM exp. required) at Aha!
- Backend Engineer | Ruby | Junior, Mid & Senior at Cleo AI Ltd
- Infrastructure Engineer at re:infer
- Backend Engineer at re:infer
- Front-end Designer at Helical Levity