Job type: Community Project Manager
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 (Experience Dependant)
Location: Shoreditch, London
If you are looking for something more than a boring job in corporate and you love to work with creatives, then keep reading! We are Freelancer.com, a ten-time Webby Award winner platform and world’s leading freelancing marketplace.
In our London office, we are looking for a Community Project Manager that will work closely with the very best of the best of freelancers on Freelancer.com.
You will represent and liaise with thousands of the most talented freelancers around the world from designers to copywriters and developers, building and maintaining this community to the highest standards.
- Confident decision maker
- Excellent communication skills
- Content curation skills
- Quick learner
- Excellent at building trusted relationships with users
- Great judgement capabilities
- Ability to multitask
- Innovative and proactive thinker
Preferred Experience and Qualities:
- Experience resolving customer support issues
- Process improvement experience
- Product improvement experience
- Working in a global team
- Data analytics experience beneficial (e.g. SQL)
- Relevant tech industry experience
- Experience launching community initiatives
- Open Dashboard: Our Dashboard contains thousands of graphs and we give access to every employee. You see what the CEO sees
- Cutting Edge Tech: Learn the latest tech, push back to the community, and talk about it all in our regular meetups
- Zero Bureaucracy: You won’t need to fill out forms, argue with legal, or sit around doing nothing because you’re waiting for approval from management
- Hackathons: Quarterly hackathons allow you to build a team and hack through really exciting projects. You can work on whatever you want
- Life Changing Products: Freelancer is the primary source of income for millions of people around the world. We really do change lives and you can help us build products that leave a lasting impact on our users
- Open Communication: At freelancer you have 100% visibility from day one. We communicate openly, with daily stat reports from our data scientists, weekly product reports and town hall presentations where you can ask the CEO anything
- Amazing office: Fully stocked bar, weekly team lunches, games consoles, fully stocked kitchens, open desk seating, small product teams, as many monitors as you want, the list goes on…
This won’t be a cog-in-the-machine type of job; you will be joining a rapidly growing global technology company that values attitude and capability over experience, so if you are looking to make a difference and be rewarded for your efforts, this is the place for you.
We are striving to build one of the biggest sites on the Internet, so help us scale to 100+ million users, while enjoying all the perks of working in tech - fun atmosphere, smart people, awesome office, fully-stocked kitchens, social events, hackathons and more!
Salary range £25,000 — 30,000
More like this
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Junior Data Engineer at Rotageek
- Digital marketing manager at Browser
- Back-end developer at Browser
- 😇 Member Manager at Beam
- 📰 Communications Manager at Beam
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Customer Success Sr. Manager (PM exp. required) at Aha!
- Backend Engineer | Ruby | Junior, Mid & Senior at Cleo AI Ltd
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites