One HealthTech is on the lookout for a Community Manager! We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic to learn about the world of digital health, has exceptional organisational skills, willing to learn new skills in communications and can work well independently in a small team, whilst being part of a larger organisation of volunteers. The size of the One HealthTech community is growing rapidly, this person will be instrumental in supporting, helping shape and defining the future of the organisation.
The Community Manager role will be based in Central London in our partner offices (hot desking) and will work closely with the Directors in their responsibilities. This role is flexible, with the option of working from home 2 days a week.
- Manage our online platforms (website, Facebook, LinkedIn, Meetup, Twitter) to communicate and engage with our community
- Liaising with hub leads to support their growth, manage their events and establish their communities
- Coordinate frequent calls/meeting between the Director and Hub Leads. Bi-Monthly calls between the Director and all those involved in each Hub.
- Help establish community programmes around support of SMEs, mentoring and training opportunities
- Coordinate the ambassador network
- Designing OHT printed material (postcards, flyers, leaflets, posters)
- Creating event graphics for social media and registration platforms
- Creating and distributing OHT monthly newsletter
- Designing and distributing event collateral (agendas, name badges, signage, presentation templates)
- Scheduling Tweets, Facebook, Instagram content
- Support of volunteers running event across our national hubs
- Ensuring all registration platforms (MeetUp, Eventbrite, Lanyrd) are up to date with latest event news
- Advertising events with both targeted and mass mail outs
- Acting as the ‘first port-of-call’ for event attendees, dealing with their questions and sending out pre and post email attendee emails
- Liaising with event speakers and assisting in pre-event speaker briefings
Operations & Support
- Ensuring that the OHT contacts database is regularly updated
- Arrange weekly team meetings and follow up actions
The role will require someone to be self-starting and someone who is able to work on their own initiative. The community is almost all volunteers so the ability to work in an ever changing environment, with different teams and personalities is essential. Boundless enthusiasm is a must (and we guarantee perpetual fun)! We need help with the day-to-day running of OHT so an eye for detail, an ear for good comms and a love of all things health-tech would be the perfect mix.
Terms of the role
The salary is £21,000, full-time for 37.5 hours a week. The hours can be flexible and will involve some evening work and some travel around the UK to our various events.
How to apply
Please send your CV along with a covering letter outlining what skills you can bring to the role and why you think your personality would be a good match. Send this to Angela Maragna - [email protected] by Friday 12th January 2018. We will then shortlist and interview soon afterwards. If you’d like to discuss the role in more detail before applying please send Angela an email and she’ll be in touch. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Salary range £21,000 — 21,000
More like this
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Junior Data Engineer at Rotageek
- 😇 Member Manager at Beam
- 📰 Communications Manager at Beam
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Customer Success Sr. Manager (PM exp. required) at Aha!
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites
- Marketing & Community Manager at Hack Partners
- Head of Engineering at Provenance
- DevOps Specialist : Azure : Accelerator / Innovati at Eaglecliff Limited