Since the financial crisis, over 90% of new jobs have come from 'contingent work'. Think gig-economy, zero-hour contracts, and hourly pay jobs, often across multiple employers. Many seek contingent work to boost their income on a flexible schedule.
Portify offers simple products to help maximise take home pay, and make sure this flexibility comes with financial security. Our vision is to build a world where everyone can pursue their dreams without economic concerns.
Since our founding in May 2017, we’ve partnered with leading brands such as Deliveroo, and helped tens of thousands of workers with their finances. We’ve been backed by top European investors including Kindred Capital, Entrepreneur First, and the founder of Indeed.com.
We're looking for a problem-solving, empathetic and energetic community manager to build a world-class support operations function from the ground up.
* Working on the front line support channels, using excellent writing skills and high empathy to turn customers into ambassadors at critical moments
* Triaging these queries and designing both technical and non-technical solutions to automate them or solve a customer pain-point
* Work alongside a software engineer in a product management context to deliver long lasting improvements to both internal and user facing products so we tackle the key issues affecting our customers
* Designing and executing on Key Performance Indicators to prove we're building a CS function that can scale to a million users and beyond
* Hands on mentorship, nurturing and growing new joiners to the community team
What are we looking for?
* Excellent writing skills
* A high level of empathy
* An analytical mind. You will be writing a SQL to get the data you need in short timeframes. We can teach you
* Adaptability and the ability to keep cool when everything is on fire
* High ambition and drive to deliver excellence in a critical business process. This role has skill overlaps with that of Product Management
1. We hire people we believe in, who are exceptionally smart, driven, and independent.
2. We decide where we need to get to together, and support you however we can so you can get us there.
3. We expect you to relish this responsibility, and work hard to maintain and build upon that trust.
We treat each other respectfully, we aim for quality and success in everything we do, we value intelligence and dedication, and we have a laugh along the way.
* Competitive salary
* 28 days holiday
* Offices in Borough
* Regular gym classes at the office, countered by regular cupcakes
* Flexible working to meet your personal needs
* Top quality equipment provided by Portify
Salary range £25,000 — 30,000
More like this
- QA Engineer at ContentCal
- Full stack developer at Dark Blue
- Full Stack Engineer at Verisart
- Sales and Partnership Manager at Thirdeye Labs
- Product Designer at Verisart
- UI/UX Designer at Social Vend
- UI/UX Lead at Microtest Ltd
- Product Manager at Microtest Ltd
- Head of Design, Marketing at Dataswift Ltd
- Technical Lead at Collagerie