Taptap Send is VC-backed (including by Reid Hoffman), rapidly growing and a great place for those looking for both impact and a fast-paced tech startup environment. Read more about the journey in Reid Hoffman’s words.
Our product is an app-based solution that lets immigrants send money back home to emerging markets instantly and at very low prices. Since launching in summer 2018, we’ve already moved tens of millions of dollars and reached tens of thousands of customers. We’re live in seven European countries, and we support payments into Senegal, Mali, Zambia, Guinea, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Kenya, Madagascar, The Democratic Republic of the Congo, and Bangladesh; with lots more countries launching soon.
Global remittances account for over $500 billion annually, most of which moves back into developing countries. But the market is dominated by traditional services that are expensive, can take days to arrive, and have limited reach in rural areas. We're helping people to send that money instantly and securely at a fraction of the cost.
In addition to Reid Hoffman, we are backed by Canaan, Flourish Ventures, Helios and others. Our team is based across London, New York and Paris and we pride ourselves on hiring exceptional talent -- our team members come from a wide variety of top-tier tech companies, professional services firms, and industry leaders, including Twitter, Yahoo, Amazon, McKinsey, Bain & Co, KPMG, Cravath, and Vodafone.
To continue our rapid growth, we're looking to bring on people who are passionate about our mission and excited to work in a small start-up environment. We have competitive salary and stock options and great benefits, and we were recently rated one of the best companies to escape to by Escape the City's "Escape 100".Taptap Values represent the core of who we are:
Accept reality, propose solutions.
Win with grit.
Be proactively candid, with yourself and others.
Love the particular.
Create positive energy. Maybe, even have fun.The Role
You will be a key part of Taptap Send’s growth and community-building strategy, creating a coherent online voice and building loyalty and engagement with our users!
You will own communications with all our users on social media channels, drafting in-app and out-of-app messaging, and creating content for use across owned and partner channels.
You have a real passion for social media and love staying up to date with new opportunities in the industry. You love building rapport with people and finding creative ways to make connections and build engagement online. You are extremely organised and take pride in excellent project management and execution. You are committed to supporting immigrant communities around the world. You are enthusiastic about working in the fast-paced environment of a rapidly growing startup.Responsibilities
- Plan and implement English and French social media and communication campaigns
- Create engaging text, image and video content for owned and partner social media accounts, including social media posts, newsletters, videos, and blog pieces.
- Engage with online community and respond to comments, questions, requests in a timely and polite manner
- Analyze and report on relevant community metrics
- Support country leads with events to boost brand awareness and engagement
- 3 years’ experience working in community management for a top tier company/non-profit
- Experience with immigrant communities and empathy for our customers
- Outstanding written communications in both English and French, w/additional languages valued
- Experience with Mailchimp or other CRM systems a plus
- Ability to track and interpret relevant online metrics
- Superb time and project management skills
- Experience with emerging markets a plus
- Experience with payments or remittances a plus
Competitive salary (based on experience)
25 days, public holidays + Pipio day!
Employer pension contributions
Regular team events
Professional development opportunities (e.g. language lessons, trainings, etc.)
Taptap equipment (laptop, accessories)
Work from home desk stipend
Private health insurance
Behavioral health benefits
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at Landscape
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Senior full stack developer at PetsApp
- Head of Marketing & Communications at CitizenLab
- Lead Architect at CitizenLab
- Sales Development Representative at Marvel App
- Head of People and Operations at Fanbytes
- Site Reliability Engineer at Phaidra
- Web Designer at Helical Levity
- Community and Content Manager at Duel