A bit about the role
HumanForest is on a mission to build happier, healthier cities for all, reForesting our urban environment, one e-bike at a time. To make this happen, we are on the lookout for London's best community manager!
We are searching for a friendly, hardworking, all-around great digital communicator who helps build, grow and manage our ever-growing treenion (users) community.
As HumanForest community manager, you will operate, regulate, and engage with our treenion community to build and increase brand awareness and loyalty. You will be the company's face and create and curate all the content shared on social media platforms and corporate blogs. If this sounds like you, why haven't you applied yet?!
This is a part-time role - 20 hours per week
Your key responsibilities include:
- Establish a consistent posting schedule across all social channels, including web blogs.
- Track and grow follower count and engagement across all social channels.
- Create and post creative text, image and video content for social media accounts.
- Monitor and respond to comments in a timely manner.
- Direct customers to the appropriate channels (customer support, sales, etc.).
- Build relationships with followers, journalists, influencers and industry professionals.
- Coordinate campaigns with the Marketing, Sales, PR and Ops teams.
- Monitor the success of campaigns, analyse, report and track community and social media data.
- Identify new online channels to build a presence on.
- Stay up to date with current industry, cultural tech trends and competitors.
Who you are:
- You have past experience as a community manager, you are social media savvy, and you know how to manage social media platforms and tools.
- You possess extensive knowledge of online marketing channels, processes and funnels.
- You have not only excellent writing and communication skills but also strong soft skills online and in-person.
- You have the ability to create content based on a predefined topic.
- You have hands-on experience launching community initiatives (newsletters, online forums, marketing campaigns, etc.)
- You are able to understand, create and act on website and social media analytics and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- You know how to use the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator tools (intermediate level or over)
- You have a bachelor's degree in communications/ journalism or a related field.
Bonuses but not essential:
- You've worked on one or more of these platforms: Hootsuite, Buffer, Sprout Social or NapoloenCat.
- You've previously worked in a startup environment
- You have a Bachelor's or Masters' degree in Marketing/Digital Marketing or a related field.
What will you get in return?
- Play a key role in the transformation of sustainable urban mobility in our cities
- Competitive compensation plan with plenty of development opportunities and potential for Employee Equity Options
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, working with a team of fun, experienced and motivated individuals
- Private Health Insurance and Pension Contributions
- Birthday day off plus 25 days holiday (pro-rated)
- HumanForest bike minutes allowance
- Super trendy office in Battersea (flexible remote working)
- Fun! We work hard and play hard (regular socials)
Equal opportunities employer statement
HumanForest is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, assure equality and promote expression. We do not accept any form of harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees.
Want to create a greener future with us? Join us, and Let's reForest the world together!
Salary range £25,000 — 35,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Senior Front End Engineer at TodayTix Group
- Technical Researcher at Hurree
- Senior Software Engineer at Hurree
- Solutions Architect at Hurree
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Web Developers – Front-end / Full-stack at Artlogic
- Data Scientist at Coefficient Systems Ltd
- Rockstar Commercial Director at Wishu
- Product Marketing Manager at Caravelo