Utility Warehouse is a FTSE 250 provider of utilities who is embarking in an ambitious transformation journey: we started with Technology, who for the past 2 years have been busy rebuilding our infrastructure to provide more flexibility, reliability, and scalability; next up is Marketing, where we aim to completely refresh our brand, activities, and stack.
We consistently win Which? Awards on the services we provide and we’re committed to continue delivering that same great service and value for which our customers love us.
Working within the Partner Marketing team and with the whole business, you will help us better answer the current necessities of the business: improve comms flows to partners and to the internal support teams; be the inside voice for our partner community; initiate efforts into pinning down all our digital touchpoints: social, brand monitoring and online presence, zendesk, press and media.
You’ll be valued for
- Motivation; ambition; commitment to collective goals;
- Crazy curiosity about new challenges; high commitment to feedback; openness towards new experiences;
- A talent for gathering information; having the insight to make connections in places other people can’t, don’t, or won’t;
- A knack for communication and engagement; the capacity to influence others towards a persuasive vision; empathy;
- A strong determination to achieve difficult goals and bounce back from adversity.
Your day to day will be
- In collaboration with the Marketing team and the business, identifying and developing strategies that promote community engagement within our partner network;
- Actively monitoring the latest technology and platforms for community management and engagement and making recommendations to the wider business about new developments and trends in the space;
- Working within our communication strategy, making use of monitoring tools to report back to the team the successes and failures of our communications plans;
- Understanding and reporting what our audience is saying about our products and services and constantly monitoring sentiment towards our activities;
- Providing community feedback to the marketing team and the wider business, ensuring any initiatives delivered are guided by a thorough understanding of where our community’s passions and needs are.
You’ll be able to show us
- 5-7 years in a similar role;
- A solid background helping businesses build their own communities;
- Outstanding English, both written and verbal;
- You’re a technophile;
- A solid understanding of Marketing as a subject and what it represents within a business.
You’ll get in return
- A challenge like no other: the opportunity to energise a partner community that counts over 40k members in a unique business model and environment;
- A commitment to developing your career and increase your market value.
Salary range £40,000 — 60,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Lead Technical Pre-sales Engineer at Cyberlytic
- Diaspora Community Outreach Team at Wave
- Lead PHP full stack developer at Colart
- SEO Lead at MyTutor
- Back-end developer (Node.js) at Reposit
- Event Manager at Hardware Pioneers
- Community happiness coordinator at Campus London
- Acquisition Marketing Executive at CharityJob
- Business Development / Client Services Analyst at The Accountancy Cloud
- Account Manager - B2B tech at Grammatik