We’re looking for an ambitious Content and Community Marketing Manager to fuel growth for our fast-growing SaaS platform used by user acquisition teams at the world’s leading consumer mobile apps like Adidas Runtastic, Trainline and Depop.
Roles and responsibilities
- Grow membership, engagement and value for our UA Insider Slack community of 60+ user acquisition experts from consumer mobile apps.
- Manage a calendar of podcast and video interviews with user acquisition experts and coordinate recording and editing.
- Produce whitepapers and blogs by interviewing user acquisition experts on best practices for scaling mobile app growth.
- Produce research papers on mobile user acquisition trends using the proprietary data in our platform.
- Manage the content calendar to ensure consistent quality content is being published across our channels.
- Promote content and recruit new community members through social channels and influencers.
- Build relationships with key influencers in our industry.
- Experience with Hubspot’s marketing automation tools (or other similar tools e.g. Salesforce, Marketo)
- Proven portfolio of quality content production including video, podcasts, whitepapers and blogs.
- You’ve successfully built an active community in the past and know how to grow engagement, membership and value for community members.
- Experience with social channels, in particular Twitter and LinkedIn, having grown traffic through these channels using tools like Buffer, Hubspot Social or Hootsuite.
- You have exceptional writing skills with a high-level of attention to detail and an ability to write engaging copy.
- Knowledge of the Wordpress CMS.
- Ambition to grow your career with the resilience and adaptability to work in a fast-growing startup.
- An understanding of the mobile acquisition space would be a massive benefit.
- Having proven experience building a Slack community.
- You’ve previously built up a successful podcast in the past.
Who are Appsumer?
Appsumer are a fast-growing SaaS startup based in London. We’ve built a platform that saves upto 60% of time and improves campaign performance for user acquisition teams at some of the fastest growing consumer mobile apps like Adidas Runtastic, Trainline and Depop. We’re doubling in size YoY and with the massive growth in the mobile user acquisition market our total addressable market is growing at pace.
Our founders have a background in mobile user acquisition, and this domain expertise has enabled them to build a product that meets these very specific needs. Demand for our product has led to us opening an office in the US earlier than expected and we’re now building our team in San Francisco.
Our company is founded on having experienced departmental leads supported by ambitious team members who want to grow the business, learn from experienced mentors and accelerate their careers. To encourage this we have a learning and development fund for each team member to spend as they see fit, and each team member has stock options to reward their contribution. We also want to have fun whilst we work and build a culture where people are happy to come to work. We have quarterly team socials paid for by us and weekly friday drinks to help you get to know your teammates on a personal level.
More like this
- Program Director at Nomad Academy
- Front End Engineer at Legl
- User Experience Designer at Waggel
- SEO & PPC Specialist at Rock Mission
- Senior Product Manager at Onfido
- Lead Product Engineer at Onloan
- Account Executive at Workable
- Growth Marketing Manager at Finance Unlocked
- Sales Manager at Finance Unlocked
- Marketing and Growth Manager at 23 Code Street