Would you like to work for a fast-growing startup with a great client portfolio and do it semi-remotely?
If so we need you to help us grow our content and social media strategy! We also have great opportunities for your growth. Join our international team of passionate people and do what you do best - create great content and grow our social media. An awesome opportunity awaits!
At Kandidate we help outstanding candidates and top startups find a perfect match. As a result, speeding up the recruitment process and making it enjoyable. So far we helped 100+ European tech companies hire. Some of the big names are Zego, Decoded, Trussle, Algolia and more. On the other end, we have over 13,000+ candidates to match them with through our great product.
We are working together on a mission to make recruiting more fun and efficient since 2015. Currently, as a team of more than 20 people, based mainly in London and Poland, we are looking to expand our super fun and ambitious team.
Another great thing is that we are a two-sided marketplace, which means that you will be working not only on B2C but also B2B marketing, twice the fun!
Did we mention that we are currently the leading website in the UK for commercial hiring in the tech industry? So what makes us stand out? Top tech companies choose us over traditional recruitment agencies as we help them hire top candidates faster, at a more competitive price point and offer a better user experience. Tech professionals value the job matching accuracy, better user experience and transparency we offer.
And yes, we do go out for drinks and have off-site meetups, bring dogs to work and have a young and fun team!
Who are we looking for?
Now enough about us, let’s move onto you.
Currently, we are in need of passionate and driven Content and Community Lead to join our fun and fast growing team.
This is a London based opportunity, with semi-remote conditions, so yes, you can also work from home with your pet.
In this role, we are looking for someone who is comfortable working both, as a part of the team and independently. Being self-motivated and organised is crucial.
You will play a key role in the success of our marketing campaigns and will be responsible for creating our content and community strategies. You will be reporting to the Head of Marketing.
- Plan and execute content and social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and engagement
- Create engaging text, image and video content
- Develop, expand and participate in communities
- Manage the work of content writers and agencies to make sure the projects are delivered in line with our standards.
- Ensure the accuracy, quality and consistency of all content
- Collect, monitor and analyze social and website metrics, and make improvements accordingly
- Oversee all written content and ensure it is optimized for SEO, brand voice and the unique needs of different channels
- Develop effective messaging for each of our audiences
- Continually research and assess the competitive landscape, trends and customer needs to improve the effectiveness of content
- Conduct customer interviews for content creation
- Organise industry events (once per quarter)
Skills and qualifications
- 3+ years of content marketing experience
- 1+ of managing social media channels
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Good analytical skills
- Knowledge and understanding of algorithms and search engine optimisation
- Comfortable with a dynamic and growing environment
- Self-motivated, independent, organised and positive
- A strong team player, comfortable working collaboratively and independently
Nice to have:
- Preferred experience of organising events
- Preferably experience of working in a SaaS/startup company and/or staffing & recruitment industry
- An eye for design
Salary: ￡30,000 - 40,000 (depending on experience)
Target start date: 1.06.2019
Stage 1: After the CV review, we will invite you for an interview with our HoM and CPO
Stage 2: We will then invite you to work on a paid pilot project (10-20hr long). You will then present this project to our HoM, CPO and CEO.
Stage 3: Project presentation
Salary range £30,000 — 40,000
Depending on experience
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Senior Software Backend Engineer at Midnite
- Senior Full Stack Developer at Arkk Solutions
- Director of Education at Nomad Academy
- Senior Front-End Developer at Browser London
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Senior PHP Developer at Agent Software Ltd
- Digital Campaign Manager at HubbleHQ
- Senior Developers at VirtualSystems Limited
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Project Manager at Borne Digital