Staycation is a booking platform offering 24-hour getaways in your city’s best luxury hotels.
Every Sunday, we create experiences exclusively designed for Londoners in London’s best 4* and 5* hotels, with deals up to 70% off.
Our ambition: to create a new format of short stays, just around the corner.
Following a successful first year in Paris, Staycation is about to launch in London, and we would love to have you on board.
Staycation has been awarded the B2C Start-up of the year 2018 award by the Paris Region.
As a Social Media and Content intern, you will be based in Paris and work directly with the founders on every creative and editorial aspects of Staycation.
Your mission : gather and animate our community in the UK and make Staycation the most talked-about brand at the dinner table.
* To take part in the brand communication strategy and the implementation of innovative content.
* To manager our social media accounts for the UK market (writing posts, community management...)
* To contribute in the content production of our daily communications (newsletters, social networks, blog articles...).
Available January - July 2019
Bachelor’s degree and above in Communication, Marketing, Journalism or related field - School credits mandatory
Or currently undertaking an undergraduate degree in these fields
* You have great writing skills and a perfect spelling
* You are creative and eager to create and deploy innovative content
* You are curious and have a strong digital culture
* You are versatile and capable to adapt to a young business environment
* You are friendly and enjoy teamwork
* You are organized, rigorous and think about the impact of what you create
If you already have a blog or if you are a blog contributor it’s a plus.
Salary depending on profile
More like this
- Experienced Software Developer at Dexda
- Web Developer at Flash Pack
- Operations Associate at Lyvly
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Community Manager at Trussle
- Back End Developer at TVF Media
- Film - Systems Software Developer at Framestore
- Test Engineer at QuantSpark Ltd
- Full stack Developer at QuantSpark Ltd