Position: Flair Football Content Creator Internship
Duration: 01/07/2019 – 27/09/2019, with possibility to convert to permanent role thereafter
Working Hours: Flexible, though be prepared to work a few hours on weekends
Location: UCL’s incubator at King’s Cross, with flexibility to work from home
Flair is the mobile app for young football players. Our mission is to make every young football player feel like a star, no matter their level of ability.
Launched on the app stores in September 2018, Flair allows the everyday young football player to share their football journey by: creating match reports after games, tracking their stats and praising teammates and friends for their skills. Our focus so far has largely been on improving the product. However, heading into the new football season, we’re now adopting a growth mindset - we want Flair to be a household name among young people who play football.
So, we’re now looking for a creative, content aficionado who can help us take our brand to the next level. Your role will begin this summer when Flair launches our annual Instagram football challenges. Each week across summer, players from all over the UK and Ireland will compete for a position on Flair’s leaderboard. So, prepare yourself to edit videos from some of the most skillful young footballers, and see if you can add that extra flair to their entries.
- Sourcing and editing user-generated-content from the Flair app and community
- Day-to-day management of the @flair.football Instagram page and @ambassadors.flair Instagram page, including posting video, photo, meme and poll content
- Growing both Instagram pages and surpassing monthly growth targets
- Video editing for the Flair weekly summer challenges
- Deciding which entries make it onto the weekly challenge leaderboard
- Outreach to football influencers to take part in the challenges
- Creation of a trivia question database for Flair’s Instagram stories
- You should live, breathe and eat football
- You possess a deep understanding of youth culture and can relate to a young, Gen-Z audience
- You’re an Instagram native, and have experience growing Instagram brand pages
- You’ve got extensive video-editing experience
- £500/mo salary, with a significant increase if you convert to a permanent role at the end of the internship
- Opportunities to attend events: e.g. football tournaments, monthly team socials
- Creative-license to add flair to our brand in ways you feel will resonate with Gen-Z
- An opportunity to work in an incubator, with some of the world’s most ambitious, young startup entrepreneurs
- The chance to be part of a young, fun-loving team, who love what we’re doing and behave more like friends than colleagues
Apply for this job or share it