Capable & charismatic enough to turn our fledgling online courses into premium entrepreneurial accelerators?
We're looking for an entrepreneur to join our mission in saving young professionals from mediocre lives.
WHO WE ARE
The Nomad MBA gets young professionals the skills & mindset for remarkable careers – full of meaning, growth and autonomy.
We do it by combining slow-travel as a select-community with entrepreneurial learning; to accelerate people’s professional & personal growth.
After getting 1,600 applications for our first program last June, and over 10,000 applications to this year’s programs, we’re now looking to grow fast.
Our mission is to get every young professional who feels “there’s got to be more to life than this” on the path to a remarkable career.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Making fresh content for our online courses:– Get Startup Ready and Become A Freelancer. See here for our courses
• Creating brand new courses on entrepreneurship & personal growth
• Improving courses constantly by adding:- video transcripts, guest lectures and mentors
• Giving feedback on student’s assignments, and iterating the courses based on their experiences
• Codifying the best of our personal- growth workshops, ready to share and use throughout the company and even turning them into digital assets
IDEALLY YOU WILL
• Be a superfan of personal growth... ranging from EQ to growth mindsets and the habits that underpin remarkable lives ... and so much more
• Have some experiences in entrepreneurship... either as a digital nomad, in founding your own business, or by working successfully in startups.
• Be a very fast learner and adaptable.. (As an example, if you’re familiar with the Startup- journey, you’ll have to “get good” on the Freelancer- journey, and vice-versa).
• Useful but not compulsory... Have experience in designing education content &/or in entrepreneurial teaching. Especially if that’s lifelong learning related.
• You have Charisma – You’re brave, willing to take risks, and challenge people. You can inspire people by infusing your work with excitement, meaning and personality. You’re friendly, you don’t take yourself too seriously all the time and laugh lots.
• You’re Curious – Constantly bettering yourself and open to new teachings.
• You can work Autonomously – You’re a self starter, get shit done and take on responsibility with relish.
• You’re able to write with panache and present withverve.
• You have a High EQ and are ready to collaborate with the rest of the team
WHAT WE'RE OFFERING
• Active, accelerated personal growth. We guarantee that working with us will be fun, hard and intense... and you will be changed by it for the better.
• Live and work from SE Asia while you run one of our programs.
• Company retreats that happen all around the world a few times a year.
• Work whenever you want to in the day, however you like to.
• Monthly training and professional learning budget
• Wackiness on tap. Be yourself fully; we take our work seriously but don’t take ourselves too seriously, and are friends as much as a team.
Salary range £30,000 — 36,000
plus equity (dependent on experience)
More like this
- HR Officer at Wave
- Software Developer at Karakuri Ltd
- Sales Director at Sweatcoin
- Engineering Manager at Farewill
- Junior Entrepreneur at Sweatcoin
- Technical Content Producer at Code Kingdoms
- Product Lead with UX design background at Sweatcoin
- Junior Entrepreneur with German at Sweatcoin
- Junior Entrepreneur with Spanish at Sweatcoin
- Python Backend Engineer at Brightlobe