FutureBrand is the creative future company: a global brand and innovation firm, part of Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). By seamlessly combining brand strategy, digital, retail, hospitality, product and service design, we make brand experiences for a more connected future. We work in over 20 markets around the world with clients such as Nestle, Nespresso, Sony, Merck, Danone, Unilever and Zurich.
FutureBrand is seeking a passionate and unique Content Editor based in London reporting to the Head of Marketing, Europe. In this role, you will be responsible for managing a variety of content formats including video, visual and written to support FutureBrand’s positioning, create exposure, contribute to our social media channels and support the global marketing programme.
Key Responsibilities include:
- • Supporting our positioning via written, visual and video content (reporting to Head of Marketing, Europe for all content approvals)
- • Responsible for content scheduling on FutureBrand.com, syndicated sites and social networks
- • Data and content entry into any marketing systems (e.g. FutureBrand Hub)
- • Marketing contact for case study submissions to be managed for approval with the appropriate local office MD.
- • Coordinate approvals and workflow for marketing content and activities.
- • Contribute to the marketing programme, generating content and amplifying our message
- • Develop, manage and evaluate performance-driven promotions utilising a range of channels including press, social media, website and email
- • Optimise on-site content campaigns, messaging and navigation through frequent testing and data analysis, documenting the results and sharing best practices
- • Drive improvements in SEO
- • Providing monthly reports via Marketing KPI’s/Reporting to Head of Marketing, Europe and the Global Marketing team
- • Identify opportunities for content efficiency and automation (including sister agencies materials)
Key Skills and Experience required:
- • Strong Content Development and/or social media experience, with outstanding copy-writing skills and attention to detail
- • Previous experience managing social media channels for a major brand or brand content resources
- • Highly creative with proven ability to develop and manage engaging and original campaigns via website, social media and email marketing channels
- • Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, various CMS platforms and social media scheduling and monitoring software
- • Strong analytical skills, with experience using tools to measure performance, determine improvements and innovations, and make adjustments accordingly
- • Experience developing content for on-page SEO, with the ability to measure and improve keyword performance
- • The ability to think on your feet and make smart decisions, coupled with excellent planning, prioritisation and time-management skills
- • Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- • International experience and/or foreign languages are an advantage
NB. This is not an exhaustive list of duties. The job description may change from time to time subject to business needs.
Salary range £25,000 — 30,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- Digital Marketing Executive at Evolok
- Digital Marketing Manager at Open Bionics
- Digital Marketing Intern at The Organised Cleaning Company
- Marketing and content manager at BioBeats
- UX/UI Design Lead at miDrive
- Community and Content Manager at Big Couch
- Community Manager & Marketing Intern at Cheese Posties
- Head of Product at miDrive
- Awesome E Commerce Customer Service Manager at Po-Zu