A brief overview
As Content Marketing Associate at Collective Benefits you will have the opportunity to shape our creative approach, tone of voice, comms and content. We’re looking for an ambitious, creative and clever storyteller to bring alive our mission and impact across all comms channels to create a truly breakthrough brand voice. You’ll have at least 2 years of relevant experience and proven storytelling skills across digital and social.Three reasons this role is great
- This is a super creative role that you can really make your own. We want to build a breakthrough voice that could comfortably hold its own among world-class brands like Monzo and Airbnb. That means you’ll have our full support to think big, take risks, and build something truly unique and lasting.
- If you’re looking to make a mark in your career, learn lots and grow quickly - this is the opportunity for you. We have big ambitions for growth, move at a fast pace, and work autonomously with the support of startup founders and senior tech leaders who have done this before.
- You’ll make a real difference. We’re building a business that will provide the protections that independent workers badly need, and you’ll play a big part in getting us there.
You’ll be building out our creative approach and content in order to...
- Tell the world who we are and why we exist, in a way that makes them sit up and listen
- Convince on-demand platforms that they can and should protect their independent workers
- Help our users understand and get real value out of their protections
- Build a sense of community and pride among independent workers everywhere
That means you’ll be getting stuck into all kinds of projects and channels, including (but definitely not limited to!)...
- Social media
- Email comms
- Video content
You should join us if
- You've had 2-3 years of experience in high growth start-up or creative agency
- You’re an excellent communicator, writer, and storyteller – you have an original perspective, a gift with words, and are motivated by the impact your content creates
- You can tell a compelling story in any format - from a lengthy article to a pithy Tweet, whether it’s a serious topic or a witty one-liner, for a B2B or B2C audience
- You’re tuned into what works and what doesn’t when it comes to social media, whether on Twitter, Insta, Tiktok or LinkedIn
- You’ve got an eye for design and can rustle up beautiful social assets
- You know how to make content sing, whether through video, pictures or words
- You’ve got bags of energy, creativity and ideas
- You’re keen to have real ownership and autonomy, taking the lead to build something truly amazing
It would also be nice if...
- You've had experience in a fast-growing startup, particularly in fintech
- You’ve had experience with something similar - whether that’s engaging a community, PR, journalism, copywriting or content marketing
- You’ve got an interest in the gig economy
- You’ve got additional language skills
What will you get in return?
- 💰 Competitive Salary based on experience
- 💸 Employee Equity Options and Pension Contributions
- 🎂 Birthday day off, because no-one should have to work on their birthday
- 🌳 Personal development budget, to help you grow
- 💻 A shiny new laptop
- 🩺 Keep healthy with 24/7 GP and Mental Health Support
- 🚲 Cycle to Work and 🎧 Tech Scheme saving you money and spreading the cost
- 🎉 Deals & Discounts at major retailers, gyms and more
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Senior Front End Engineer at TodayTix Group
- Technical Researcher at Hurree
- Senior Software Engineer at Hurree
- Solutions Architect at Hurree
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Web Developers – Front-end / Full-stack at Artlogic
- Data Scientist at Coefficient Systems Ltd
- Rockstar Commercial Director at Wishu
- Product Marketing Manager at Caravelo