You’ll be critical to the vital task of growing our community as, together, we work to build one of the world's most important Tech for Good ventures.
You'll have experience of planning and creating compelling, professional, branded content that pushes important metrics in the right direction.
You’ll be a natural storyteller, a first-class writer and a skilful user of social media.
You'll be excited by the prospect of ownership and responsibility and making a major impact. This pivotal role reports to the CEO.
- Owning strategy and execution for the Beam blog and all social channels - planning content and producing top-class content
- Using photography and video to better tell the stories of the growing number of members achieving amazing things through Beam
- Leading on a major upgrade to all Beam's photo and video assets, either yourself or by working with freelancers or volunteers
- Entrepreneurial, get things done attitude and top-notch hustle
- Truly exceptional written articulacy
- Thrives under pressure and unfazed by fast-paced environments
- No need to write code but we’ll expect you to be tech-savvy
- 1-4 years quality professional experience in content, managing a blog, content creation and/or social channels
Nice to have
- Volunteering or paid work with people from disadvantaged backgrounds
- Startup experience or experience within an entrepreneurial environment
- Photography or video production experience
- Branding and creative direction experience
- Portfolio of previous work showcasing your strong written skills
Compensation & Perks
- Additional EMI-qualifying share options in Beam
- Stunning coworking office in Moorgate
- Work-hard, play-hard culture with an annual mini-break
- Brand new MacBook Air or PC
- £200 annual learning and personal development budget
- 'Beam team talks' with some of the UK's leading tech entrepreneurs
We're a rapidly-growing, high-energy team who love our work and making a positive impact. If you believe in our purpose, and want to learn fast and make a major impact, get in touch.
Salary range £25,000 — 35,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Senior Software Backend Engineer at Midnite
- Back-end PHP (Laravel) Developer at Eventcube
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Head of Web Development at Forward Action
- Front-end Developer at Inktrap
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Talent Managers Assistant at Diving Bell Ltd
- European Sales Manager at Flash Pack
- Digital Marketing Manager (Social / Analytics) at KOTA
- Sales Representative at SkipsoLabs