On a mission to make every employee welcome.We've created the world’s first cost-effective relocation solution for junior employees. Using our technology, companies now have the ability to support their employees when they move for work to a new location. Read our story on benivo.com.
We have an open role for a B2B Content Marketing Manager with strong writing skills. You will develop compelling content and marketing campaigns that cut across all mediums to increase awareness and drive qualified leads.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years of experience in B2B marketing. You will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and interact closely with the following teams: Corporate Sales, Product, Account Management, and Client Success amongst others.
- High-quality content creation for lead generation (blog, LinkedIn, newsletter, whitepaper, website, email, etc)
- Own the process of content creation from strategy to execution.
- Editorial calendar set up.
- Email marketing strategy, campaign execution, and analysis.
- Produce reports on the performance of key metrics for email campaigns.
- At least 2-3 years of online marketing experience, exposure to B2B marketing required;
- Excellent writing skills with demonstrated ability to write for the web (driving traffic, building engagement, and optimising user experience)
- Familiarity with HTML5/CSS3 desired.
- Excellent communication, written and editorial skills.
- Able to multi-task and prioritise to meet deadlines.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Full-time role. Based in our London HQ - Techhub, walking distance from Moorgate station.
More like this
- Marketing Manager at Canvas
- Marketing Executive at Contagious
- Marketing Project Manager at Parcelly
- Senior Product Manager at Sideways 6
- Content Marketing Manager at Ebsta
- Lead Developer at Catalysis Communications
- An amazing editorial intern at Baby2Body
- Growth Hacker Assistant at alexeidos
- Marketing Assistant at Parcelly
- Growth Marketing Assistant at Rainmakers Agency