Content, Social Media, and Community Manager
design html content creation community management social media copywriting pr sketch abstract adobe suite email marketing analytics research writing skills branding initiative graphic design marketing automation teamwork London | Full-Time
Who are we?
We are a team of entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, and creators on a mission to change the way brands think about recruitment in the hospitality sector. We’re inploi, the talent engagement platform built for the industry.
Why we do it?
The candidate has changed. The way they expect to interact with brands and access information has shifted. If companies want to remain relevant to the next generation of the workforce they must change the way they think about recruitment.
In a rapidly changing candidate climate, we empower employers by providing them with the tools they need to stay ahead of the curve.
How we do it?
We enable brands to connect with the new generation of talent through a unique blend of technology and storytelling.
inploi Connect is our software: a unique talent engagement suite built to provide hospitality businesses with a platform on which to showcase their brand, communicate with talent and manage candidates to the point of hire. For jobseekers inploi provides an online professional presence for the first time, making it easy to access career-related information, apply for job opportunities, and connect and communicate with employers, and with each other.
inploi Stories is a content creation, production and distribution service. We work with our clients to showcase their talent brand, corporate culture, and the people behind it, telling a story that highlights why a candidate should work with them.
The dual approach of Connect & Stories establishes a dialogue between brands and new talent pools with relevant messaging on channels they are familiar with.
We’re a team of seven, based in Fitzrovia, working alongside a much bigger community of hospitality’s leading lights. With their help, we have built the most comprehensive, easy to use recruitment marketing software on the market. We’re partnered with Jobs on Facebook, Deliveroo, The Grosvenor Group, and many others, and are working with leading hospitality brands including Annabel’s, Sexy Fish, Island Poke, and many others.
After an extensive period of learning and product development, we’re now ready for growth and are looking for a Content, Social, and Community Manager to join us! The role is wide in scope with ample opportunity to shape the future of inploi, working alongside the founders, the product team, and the sales team across digital marketing, communications, and design - growing our community and strengthening our brand.
What will my responsibilities include?
- Creating brand and design assets
- Managing inploi’s social media channels and executing our social media strategy.
- Directing inploi’s content strategy - from inception through to design, copywriting, SEO optimisation, distribution and analysis.
- Conceptualising and running events to engage inploi’s community
- Copywriting for a wide range of brands with varying styles and tone of voice
- Managing freelancers
- Acting as a brand ambassador for inploi by attending industry events and engaging with industry leaders
- Designing, copy editing and building marketing emails to users, including weekly job roundups, product updates, and monthly newsletters.
- Maintain consistency of brand design/language across the platform and internal and external communications.
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with industry partners, including training providers and social enterprises and charities.
- Drive brand presence and customer acquisition through community marketing via digital channels (social media, paid media, B2B and B2C comms), and event attendance.
- Provide support to the jobseeker community.
- Working with the CEO on PR and external communications.
- Manage relationships and budgets with external agencies.
- Stay abreast of industry competitions and grant opportunities, authoring entries where applicable.
- Develop, document and share inploi’s DLS (design language system) and component library.
Attributes of the Ideal Candidate:
- An affinity with inploi’s mission and values and be excited about the opportunity to work with a young, motivated team.
- Experience in the world of brand content and strategy.
- Strong design ability.
- Understanding of user experience, design principles and product development.
- The ability to work independently and creatively in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Be an excellent writer, able to transition between different tones, styles, and forms.
- Experience with social media - be a ‘digital native’ with strong knowledge of (facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and … ).
- Experience with their ad platforms is a bonus.
- Be able to see the big picture, but obsess about the details on the way there.
Required technical knowledge:
- Product design software e.g. Sketch and Abstract (or similar).
- Prototyping software e.g. InVision.
- Email marketing software e.g. Sendgrid (or similar).
- Social media scheduling tools e.g. Buffer (or similar).
- Customer support software e.g. Intercom.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and SQL is a plus.
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop/InDesign) is a plus.
How do I apply?
In the first instance, please apply to the role via inploi with a complete profile! Adding a profile video introducing yourself is advisable, plus a short introductory bio.
From there we’ll send you a few questions to answer, and we’ll ask for a writing sample. Then it’s an interview with the founders, and on to a decision.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- 😇 Support Specialist at Beam
- Audience Development Manager at Parli
- Junior Developer at Carbon Smart
- Head Of Engineering at Finmo
- Senior Backend Engineer at Caravelo
- Tech Lead at BeRightBack
- Executive Assistant at CEEK Marketing
- UX Designer at SPYSCAPE
- Generalist Software Engineer / Co-founder at Oculo
- Brand Ambassador at Edu-Dealer