Festicket is transforming the way music fans discover and book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. Our platform revolutionises the music festival industry by offering an end-to-end experience for music travellers through an efficient two-sided marketplace for 500+ music festivals across 40 different countries! In three short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform.
Furthermore, we've just announced Series B funding - https://techcrunch.com/2016/06/30/festicket-let-it... - and now we're looking to grow the Festicket Family!
Join us to help give Festicket a strong voice for the Dutch market.
We are looking for a Dutch translator/content writer to join our translation team, and help us bring our range of products to Dutch-speaking customers. With plenty of room to grow, you’ll get to make big contributions to Festicket’s internationalisation process, alongside smart, inspired people. Your main responsibility is to ensure that the Dutch content on our website is accurately translated and easily understandable to customers, enabling them to make well-informed choices. You will also be involved in content writing for marketing purposes, including email campaigns and social media posts.
What will you be your day-to-day role?
- Translation of our website: this includes festival guides, product pages and other marketing materials (EN to NL)
- Keeping the NL website up-to-date by editing translations of product pages
- Taking responsibility for the quality of Festicket’s NL copy
- Maintaining the tone of the Festicket Dutch website
- Creating copy for NL marketing purposes, including email campaigns and social posts
We are looking for you if you:
- Are a Dutch native speaker with an excellent command of English
- Have a degree in translation or a similar educational background
- Are eager to learn different skills and motivated to succeed
The ideal candidate would also:
- Bring translation experience from the travel, marketing or music industry
- Have experience working in a startup or another fast-paced environment
- Have experience with CAT tools
- Be comfortable with our team-based approach
- Demonstrate strong business acumen, prioritizing tasks according to company needs
- Have experience of, and a strong interest in music festivals
We’re a team of 80 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow.
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office and then planning to head out for a night out.
Salary range £20,000 — 23,000
More like this
- Marketing Lead at Dem Dx
- Front-end developer (with a UI/UX focus) at Helical Levity
- Inside Sales - Account Manager at GatherContent
- Product Marketer at Akkroo
- Business Analyst at Flux
- Community Manager at Finimize
- Graphic Designer & Social Media Coordinator at Luca Faloni
- QA Tester at BookingBug Ltd
- Full Stack Developer at Canvas
- Technology Educator at Decoded