Hello, all :)
We are looking for a creative project manager to join our team!
Be the go between our Creative Director, some of our largest clients, and an international design team. There are many active projects a day, with multiple stakeholders across multiple platforms; the ideal candidate will have the mentality of an Air Traffic Controller, and the poise of an Ambassador as the role will span multiple countries, people and platforms.
- Day-to-Day project management
- Day-to-day management of design team
- Planning and scheduling management
- Successful client management
The first 3-6 months of the job will be onboarding, building relationships and normal project management, while the on-going work will be in scaling the company as we will open our doors to the public in 2022.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Minimum 3-years project management experience (ideally in graphic design or related area)
- An understanding of design, animation and product management
- High attention to detail and highly organised.
- Ability to manage multiple project and commissions at one time
- Airtable/asana or other project management planning software experience and skills
- International experience a +
- Experience working with Fortune 500s a +
- Design experience a +
No recruitment agencies.
Salary range £30,000 — 70,000
Dependent on Experience
More like this
- Programme / Operations Manager (part remote) at Sigma Labs XYZ
- Community Lead at Count
- Full-stack Engineer at Count
- Marketing Lead at Count
- Sales Lead at Count
- Digital Marketing Consultant at Conversion Rate Experts
- SEO Manager at TodayTix Group
- Teacher - Data & Digital Mindset at Decoded
- Product Manager at Steer73
- Senior Unity Developer at Tales