As a CRM Growth Marketing Executive, you are responsible for the execution of lead nurturing campaigns, defining prospect behaviors that should trigger automated emails to be sent, deciding the email content strategy, creating emails and tracking results. You will also work closely with the paid ads team to drive repeat user traffic onto the website through retargeting ads.
The role will be responsible for driving repeat traffic across multiple geographies - so knowledge of other languages will be a plus!
- Execute the whole campaign process flow, liaising with all the relevant departments to perform all the necessary checks, set up of back office and follow up of promo results
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to ensure campaigns run smoothly and within deadlines
- Source email lists and work on outreach email campaigns to drive new leads
- Create and update templates and procedures for sending communication to customers, including writing emails, setting up templates in html and setup SMS campaigns
- Manage email lists, segment users based on behaviors and work on innovative ideas to increase open rates and CTR’s
- Report on campaign results and perform continuous optimizations
Salary range £25,000 — 35,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Senior Front End Engineer at TodayTix Group
- Senior Software Engineer at Hurree
- Solutions Architect at Hurree
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- [Java/Kotlin] Software Engineer at Claimer
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Web Developers – Front-end / Full-stack at Artlogic
- Director of Business Development at Fleksy by Thingthing Ltd.
- Content Marketer at Request
- Full Stack Engineer at Unmind