We are looking for an experienced mobile developer that is able to take the app from mvp through to series a, b, c and so on.
The CTO will be in charge of everything technical in the company. The CTO will recruit their own team to develop the application.
The app itself is a property advertising app with a difference that will disrupt the lettings market.
we have been funded well from the get go and are about to receive further funding to make this company the market leader for new prop tech applications!
the office you will be working from is based in the region of Canary wharf, E14.
the CEO has several years of experience in property with some experience in building property related software.
are you the right person to bring the technical experience to this growing team?
contact us for full information!
Salary range £40,000 — 65,000
+ Equity in the company
More like this
- Front-end Developer (React) at Reposit
- iOS Junior Developer at AirDates
- Back-end Junior Developer at AirDates
- React Native Engineer at The Collective
- Mid to Senior Front-End Developer at Wriggle
- Full Stack Develop/CTO at Twigd
- Lead Software Developer at The Engineering Company
- Experienced front-end developer at Appraisd
- Customer Marketing Manager at Diviac
- Product Manager at Zero Deposit