TAIA is adding to our talented team of engineers and entrepreneurs who are redefining the translation industry. We’ve created an ecosystem of human-supervised AI services and neural networks built to ensure consistent and secure translations for our highly technical world. If you’re an engineer passionate about creating beautiful code and interested in developing a product that reimagines business, you’ll find a happy home with TAIA.
We use PHP(laravel) currently & are transitioning to React + Python or Node. GraphQL, AWS & the ethereum blockchain are all integral.
We are looking for an engineer with an affinity for coding, a reputation for greatness, and a desire to affect the future of business technology.
Our main areas of focus are:
Modernizing the translation industry
Building a technical language Neural Network
Niche languages that existing language models don't cover
As an early age startup, TAIA offers the opportunity to learn and work on different aspects of the business. You’ll have the opportunity to experiment with ideas you’re passionate about, and enjoy co-ownership. Moreover, you’ll enjoy a workplace filled with imaginative personalities where your input is wanted and invaluable.
Full stack development
Leading the team (2 existing developers)
Being the developer that will design the architecture for the application
Minimum 6 years experience in coding and development
Minimum 1 year experience in team leadership
European Timezone preferred
Excellent communications skills
Bonus - experience with blockchain technology
More like this
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Content Growth Hacker at CharlieHR
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Junior Front-end Developer at ContentCal
- Communications and Content Marketing at Lyvly
- Talent & Culture Partner at Create + Adapt ltd
- Customer Success Manager at Sideways 6
- Co-Founder/Partner at Integrated Digital Growth Agency
- Customer Support Associate at OurPath
- Product Designer at Nested