We are looking for a senior developer who will take on a full-stack developer and technical leadership role in our startup. You will lead the development of the product as well as a small tech team. You will take high-level technical decisions and work closely with the rest of the team on developing new features, and support collaborators in the process of adding new learning games to our platform.
Here’s what we offer you:
- An opportunity to be part of a team that is fully devoted to creating change and providing opportunities through education for children in Africa and worldwide;
- The possibility to grow as a leader and take on a central role in building up a high-functioning tech team and lively community;
- Freedom and responsibility to decide on the future development of an already well-functioning, innovative technical platform;
- An open and international environment with a lot of freedom regarding working hours and location;
- A paid position with a minimum 6 months of full-time (startup level) salary;
- The opportunity to be a shareholder if you are long-term invested in Checheza.
You will be working with:
- REST API
- Ionic Capacitor
Who are you?
We imagine you are a full stack developer with a few years experience of techniques in our stack and working with git. You’ve also had a technical or product leadership role and enjoyed it. Maybe you also have an interest in game or mobile/web app development, and get excited about principles of open source development, like collaboration and transparency.
It’s important for us that we are on the same page regarding how we want our team to work. Here is how we see our future teammate:
- Good and straightforward communicator that collaborates well with others
- Takes initiatives
- Positive and resilient
- Problem solver: enjoys finding simple solutions and delivering high-quality work
- Motivated by our mission to advance primary education worldwide or by the technology that enables it.
For more information or questions please contact us at [email protected] or phone number +46706043095
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Frontend Engineer at causaLens
- Front end developer (London based) at LedgerComm
- Full Stack Developer at Route Reports
- Product Design Architect at Deep Consulting Solutions
- Backend Developer at mavis
- Market Executive (Brand Partnerships) with German at Sweatcoin
- Full-Stack Developer at Univation - Volunteering at Univation
- Full Stack Engineer at Skim It Ltd
- 😇 Talent Associate at Beam
- 😁 Operations Executive at Beam