Swap (joinswap.com) is disrupting the recruitment industry
by using technology to streamline recruitment processes that are traditionally
done manually by human recruiters.
We're about to launch in the corporate finance sector, where we've identified a high-margin niche that is currently unserved by technology, but we have grand ambitions to launch in many, many new verticals.
We are two co-founders and between us we have experience in working in/co-founding/investing in 10+ successful startups, as well as both coming from top professional services firms.
We've boot-strapped our way to launch using an agency, and are very close to having a full platform on the market. However, we're now looking for a capable CTO to take the reins and help us build new product features and expand the platform into new markets.
Our tech stack is built on full-stack JS and NoSQL database.
- Full stack JS web development (React, Node.js, etc.)
- Ability to work with freelancers as needed e.g. UX designers
- Ability to ship high quality output quickly (we both execute quickly and iterate as needed)
- Startup experience is a plus but not required
- Experience in building platforms with a supply and demand side is a plus but not required
- Product Management experience a plus but not required
We can offer:
- Salary from £45-60k dependent on experience
- Opportunity to be involved in a very early stage company and take charge of building the product that disrupts an industry
- Flexible working style (WFH, remote, etc. when needed)
- We can flex salary vs. equity to suit candidate preferences
Salary range £45,000 — 60,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Content Growth Hacker at CharlieHR
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Junior Front-end Developer at ContentCal
- Communications and Content Marketing at Lyvly
- Talent & Culture Partner at Create + Adapt ltd
- Customer Success Manager at Sideways 6
- Operations-focused client manager at Hozah
- Co-Founder/Partner at Integrated Digital Growth Agency
- Customer Support Associate at OurPath