Join us as we reimagine the future of money and the internet. Our mission is to make them more open and fair, driving new economic opportunities and putting people in control of their digital lives.
To start we've built the first crypto wallet with the simplicity and security of the best new bank apps - yet we never hold users’ assets. It takes the complexity out of Ethereum and is driven by our dedication to user experience.
We launched in 2018 and have a world-class team with experience scaling mobile apps to tens of millions of users. Our eclectic backgrounds include PhDs in nuclear physics and quantum cryptography. We’re fortunate to be backed by the top VCs in Europe, including Index Ventures, Creandum and firstminute capital.
Customer & Community Associate
You'll play a crucial role in strengthening our relations with existing users while also helping us grow with new audiences.
The role will involve:
Customer support: You'll be the first point of contact for our users. Argent's a highly technical product and you'll have the knowledge and empathy to ensure they have a fantastic experience. You'll work closely with our team to prioritize and fix any issues while deepening our relationship with people.
Community engagement: You'll help us build and engage our online and offline community, whether through events, social media, content and more. You'll be entrepreneurial and find innovative approaches that harness the community's enthusiasm.
Operations: We're a rapidly growing startup and you'll gain exposure across the business, helping ensure we perform to our potential.
In doing this you'll be an important driver of our long term success.
- An entrepreneurial approach that gets things done while always looking for ways to strengthen the business
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues into clear written & spoken English
- Enthusiasm for Argent's mission
- Empathetic problem solving
- Customer support and community experience highly desirable
- Extensive experience with social media
Benefits of working at Argent
- Work remotely - anywhere in Europe (but Europe only). No commute. Lots of flexibility. Plenty of time to care for your kids or cats.
- Autonomy - you decide how to achieve your best work.
- Trips across Europe - for one week every three months we collaborate in person, explore new solutions and have fun. So far we’ve stayed in Nice, Toulouse, Brussels, Lisbon and Barcelona.
- Equity in a high growth startup backed by the investors of Spotify and Slack.
- Equipment - pick the tech setup of your choice.
- Build a new industry - help define the future of the web.
At the heart of what we do is making crypto accessible to everyone. We want the team itself to reflect that diversity so we’d strongly encourage applications from underrepresented demographics.
More like this
- Program Director at Nomad Academy
- Senior Product Manager at People Matter .
- Ruby on Rails developer at LearnerShape
- Front End Engineer at Legl
- Operations Associate at The Wine List
- Senior Product Manager at Onfido
- Sale Executive / Junior BDM at Zipcube
- Lead Product Engineer at Onloan
- Graphic/Web Designer at SPYSCAPE
- Account Executive at Workable